Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

velcro and zips + dreadlings= argh!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

oh how i loath winters cold grasp, this is just another reason why!!! lol it soo annoying! food is also annoying plus i got the mustach im eating as well!

updated by @castaway-j: 07/23/15 06:14:22PM
Wobby
@wobby
12 years ago
5 posts

I got my dreadies caught in a spikey bush I was trying to dodge whilst out with the dog this morning too!! Will try the tip about using som bits of the soft velcro to cover over the nasty hooks :-)

"Veni Vidi Velcro" =I came, saw, I stuck around!

christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
12 years ago
91 posts

umbrellas are theculpritof my dreadlockcatastrophe, I must look strange trying toprise my head from umbrella spikes!

Tazz
@tazz
12 years ago
17 posts

I just imagine a halarious scene.... its raining out and you fighting it out with an umbrella.

christina popejoy said:

umbrellas are theculpritof my dreadlockcatastrophe, I must look strange trying toprise my head from umbrella spikes!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

why would u ever use an umbrella when its raining? when its raining its time to get wet

umbrellas should only be used for shade when its way too hot out and the suns baking yoir brain

i havent used an umbrella since..late 1970s? probly

it is kinda funny seeing yuppy types hunched over miserable under an umbrella when theres just the slightest mist in the air like they will melt if a drop hits them

i usualy start to dance when it rains i love the rain

why would i hide from it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
HayleyB124
@hayleyb124
12 years ago
58 posts
As a Washingtonian I am against the use of umbrellas lolI absolutely love the rain
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Lol I'm for the use of umbrellas cause nothing is more miserable than waiting for the bus in the pouring rain when it's 40 degrees outside. Soaked and cold is no fun. Rain in the summer is great, rain in the late fall early winter is horrible.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form