Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

One step forward, two steps back

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

Thank you, I've decided to try that. :) I washed my hair yesterday and promised myself I wouldn't wash it again until Wednesday. Although tomorrow I think I am going to see if I can't find an already-made tam somewhere so I can not mess with my hair. That's one thing that makes it oily, kinda like when you touch your face a lot. I also would love to have a scalp healthy enough that I only have to wash once or twice a week. Sooo... wish me luck. haha.

brittany leigh said:

hi there (:

Try cutting back on washing your hair slowly. I don't know if it works this way or not, but it seemed to for me...I washed everyday, then I stopped brushing.. Cut back to washing hair every 2 days, then every 3 days... Over the course of 2 months I worked up to 7 or 8 days without washing my hair. [lol i kind of lost count, i was mostly just being a lazy bum]

I know all hair types are different and this may not work for you. But it did for me, possibly worth a shot! Good luck!

updated by @heathen-hippie-o: 07/10/15 01:45:08AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

thats why i find palkkm rolling so strange all that touching yoir dreads is nluy gonna make em oily and dread slower

Sara M~ )O( said:

Thank you, I've decided to try that. :) I washed my hair yesterday and promised myself I wouldn't wash it again until Wednesday. Although tomorrow I think I am going to see if I can't find an already-made tam somewhere so I can not mess with my hair. That's one thing that makes it oily, kinda like when you touch your face a lot. I also would love to have a scalp healthy enough that I only have to wash once or twice a week. Sooo... wish me luck. haha.

brittany leigh said:

hi there (:

Try cutting back on washing your hair slowly. I don't know if it works this way or not, but it seemed to for me...I washed everyday, then I stopped brushing.. Cut back to washing hair every 2 days, then every 3 days... Over the course of 2 months I worked up to 7 or 8 days without washing my hair. [lol i kind of lost count, i was mostly just being a lazy bum]

I know all hair types are different and this may not work for you. But it did for me, possibly worth a shot! Good luck!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

:) Any idea where I can find one [tam] locally at this time of year?? :/ I have a *very* bad habit of playing with my hair.

soaring eagle said:

thats why i find palkkm rolling so strange all that touching yoir dreads is nluy gonna make em oily and dread slower

Sara M~ )O( said:

brittany leigh said:

hi there (:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dunno where "locally" is so here https://shops.dreadlockssite.com/ thats right here :)

Sara M~ )O( said:

:) Any idea where I can find one [tam] locally at this time of year?? :/ I have a *very* bad habit of playing with my hair.

soaring eagle said:

Sara M~ )O( said:

brittany leigh said:

hi there (:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form