Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Something besides Tea Tree Oil

Victoria Buttons
@victoria-buttons
13 years ago
9 posts

I don't mind the smell of Tea Tree, but my other half really really hates the smell. Is there other oils thatarejust as beneficial as Tea Tree that has a more subtle smell?

Love V. Buttons

updated by @victoria-buttons: 01/13/15 09:00:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

teatree is esential for keeping away bugs especialy if u have kids u shouldnt smell it at all tho after your shower

rosemary is even more benificial for dandruff and pepermint for itch lemongraass is great too and lavander for mold prevention use 1/3 as much teatree as the rest and the peppermint or lemongrass smell will prevail the lavander has a deep earthy tone that overpowers teatree too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
tea tree is really important, its bug repelling, natural antiseptic and anti-fungal properties are essential to dreads IMHO. If you add the lavendar and rosemany or peppermint to your mix it should be much less noticeable to others :o)
Victoria Buttons
@victoria-buttons
13 years ago
9 posts

The first time I had dreads there was an outbreak of lice on the commune, so I put tea tree in my hair and it worked wonders, I never got anything. We both love the smell of lavender, so I will just use lavender after I use teatree. Thanks you guys :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form