Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is it possible....

GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
How much baking soda are you using?You may be using too much for your hair and skin type.
updated by @goldeneagle: 07/03/15 06:35:58AM
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I use a 1 tablespoon per cup of water.The ACV...like...you just mix it with water? That's it? GoldenEagle said:
How much baking soda are you using?

You may be using too much for your hair and skin type.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
yup...fill a cup with water and pour some vinegar in. Soak for 3 minutes after rinsing the baking soda off with water then rinse with water again :)
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
How long have you been using it? There seems to be a period of adjustment once you stop using shampoo....your hair and scalp kinda freaks out for a wee bit and then adjust...I swear by peppermint oil...had baaaaad dandruff forever...used rosemary for awhile but wasn't getting results (some do I didn't) switched to peppermint and its great a huge huge improvement I can go longer without washing because of it......
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
It's almost been 2 months since I started. I think the issue is the baking soda. I'm going to go with 1 table spoon every 2 cups of water. It seems to work better, and now I'm going to rinse twice as long! Island Mamma said:
How long have you been using it? There seems to be a period of adjustment once you stop using shampoo....your hair and scalp kinda freaks out for a wee bit and then adjust...I swear by peppermint oil...had baaaaad dandruff forever...used rosemary for awhile but wasn't getting results (some do I didn't) switched to peppermint and its great a huge huge improvement I can go longer without washing because of it......

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form