Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks lice treatment and prevention - all natural

Arden Rayne
@arden-rayne
5 years ago
18 posts

Here is list of oils for LICE: Eucalyptus Radiata, Lavender, Peppermint, Thyme, Geranium. A blend to use is: 4 dropsof Eucalyptus Radiata, 2 drops Lavender, 2 drops Geranium. Dilute 50-50. Apply 1 teaspoon to scalp. Massage entire scalp. Cover with disposable cap. Leave for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse well. A good rinse is: 2 drops of Eucalpytus Radiata, 2 drops lavender, 2 drops Geranium, 1/2 oz Vinegar, 8 oz water. Mix and shake. Pour over hair throughly. Repeat daily until lice and eggs are gone. Dry naturally. Recommended to do over a sink as the lice and eggs could cling to other body hair. I recommend the therapeutic grade oils fromMountain Rose Herbs. It may be an expense at first but they will last a long long time. The oils will be good for many things. If you use Young Living Oils, they are good as well.

updated by @arden-rayne: 01/13/15 09:59:18PM
Arden Rayne
@arden-rayne
5 years ago
18 posts

Aniseed, Cinnamon Leaf, Red Thyme, Tea Tree, Peppermint and Nutmeg in shampoo and rinse solutions has been shown to repel lice.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,526 posts

teatreee pepeermint lemongrass eucolyptus and citronela is a good repelent too

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
DarkMatter
@darkmatter
4 years ago
11 posts

Thanks...going to try this on my daughters hair, they are so hard to get rid of, I treat her hair all the time but she is always getting them because other parents don't treat their kids...it's so frustrating.

JoJo minx
@jojo-minx
4 years ago
2 posts
I have 5 children and I did use lice shampoo years ago on my kids and it was a waste of money it didn't even kill them, I now use rubbing alcohol, it works brilliantly I just put it at the roots and cover the head with cling wrap, leave for 20 mins and wash out, kills every last one, then repeat 3days later, and then I just spray their hair daily with tea tree and water in a spray bottle to keep them away.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form