Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

any primal dreadies?

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
12 years ago
96 posts

I've noticed a lot of vegetarian and vegan dreadies and i was wondering if anyone here follows a primal diet?

updated by @justsomechick: 01/13/15 09:33:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

by primal diet u mean what forager?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
A primal diet consists of high protein, low carb raw foods.
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
12 years ago
96 posts

yes, this! and lots of fruits and veggies of course

Jen said:

A primal diet consists of high protein, low carb raw foods.
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
If I could eat sashimi 7 days a week I'd consider it 0.0 but I'm actually vegan. Mostly raw but not wholly.
Niesje Sigrid
@niesje-sigrid
11 years ago
56 posts

I'm paleo/primal. "High protein, low carb" kinda oversimplifies it. http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/#axzz2PQVKFyet

DaThrill Helton
@dathrill-helton
11 years ago
48 posts
I eat anything that taste good to me lol but i have found myself more concerned with health. maybe its part of my transformation i will check out the link and sub links u provided :)
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

well im not really a vegetarian .. i eat sea food, chicken n lamb sometimes. but i really really love having fresh vegetables.. all sorts of them.. n i love salads.. raw veggies.. and i can have fruits the whole day... not really fond of tangy fruits though cos my taste buds are too sensitive to them i guess. :P but love the sweeter fruits.. :)

Megan Elyse
@megan-elyse
11 years ago
20 posts
I have been using the Primal Blueprint as a lifestyle change. The marksdailyapple link is spot on! It's only been a few weeks but I've lost weig. Not sure how much as I refuse to get on the scale, but I feel better from the inside out.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form