Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to take steps towards eating healthy?

FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I'm not going to lie.. I don't eat healthy at all, mainly because I don't gain a pound:).. but What I do realize is that health is important no matter what size you are.. Its going to be hard but I want to do it. I also believe that black people have a hard time growing dreads because they don't have healthy diets... we love our soul food hehe:):)For me, I'm going to have to take baby steps.. what are somethings that I can do.. What can i eat for breakfast, lunch, etc. Any suggestions?? btw, I LOVE fruits and vegetables..
updated by @foxyfresh: 02/14/15 02:14:26AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
vegatarian diets are very healthy id definately recomend just cutting out all meats fishes ..if you want to take it the extra step eggs and dairy toobut just cutting the meat out will do u good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Fish isn't healthy to eat? I thought it was.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
nah its not think about where most of our trash polution and human waste end upin the pacific ocean theres literaly an island of garbage bigger then texas..but even beyond that humans are naturaly vegatarian, our teeth and intestines are not designed for meat eattingin fact if you stop eatting meat a year or 2 it becomes toxic to your system, Khanka Inthshe said:
Fish isn't healthy to eat? I thought it was.

--
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Wow for me that would be extremely hard to do. I'm so use to eating meat that If I stopped, I wouldn't be sure of what to eat..and I'm around meat lovers too. I'm not sure if i can even stop, thats a big step. I'll have to think about this. soaringeagle said:
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
I really can't give to much advise on how to stop or what to eat instead, But I can tell you a little story. I'm not over weight and I also never gained a pound no mater how much I ate. I've always looked healthy, but one day. I started getting some pain between my rib cage above my "abs area". I couldn't sleep because of the pain went all night with sleeping 30 minutes here and there. In the morning I went to the emergency room to get checked out I thought I had gas. I ended up staying 3days because I had a gall bladder blockage, all that fried food and take out did more damage then good. A nice hospital bill and surgery later, I eat a lot healthier now. My suggestion is try eating healthier now before its to late. ;) haha
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Wow, that sounds really painful!!!..
KnottyKonner
@knottykonner
15 years ago
40 posts
Or you can do what I do and eat organic!It taste wierd at first but you'll get used to it.And be a vegetarian! That'll help you out long time LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
it is nbot hard at all to stop eatting meatstart off with meat substitutes use them exactly like ya would meaT, THEN SLOWLY LOWER YOUIR DEPENDENCE ON THEM TOOdamn capsthen learn to cook creativelyfor instance there are 2 types of mushrooms that taste enough like steak to fool you(after yiu ween off meat the smell the thought the very idea of meat will turn your stomach and make you sick)so eventualy the stuff that tastes like meat you wont want eitherget a couple vegatarian cookbooksgiving up meats really easy, and when ya do you will never regret it.. except when ppl around ya are eatting meat and the stench is making u sickya wont regret having quit only regret others eatting it around you

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form