Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check this out! Proof of our fruitarian nature.

echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
LMFAO Didjeridurian said:
Maybe they are supposed to grow next to rubber tree plants...

anthony williams said:
looks like the males got a case of tha herps! hahahaha

updated by @echolynnrain: 07/23/15 05:06:28AM
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Yea thats true... furthermore, when you look at a baked loaf of bread what part of the body do you see? Try looking at it next to a picture of a tumor, or a clump of fatty tissue.The foods that we create by denaturing and processing other food stuffs always seem to look like infections or mutations of the body. Coincidence? Kacy Rogers said:
Yes to further prove your point I also found it interesting that certain foods look like the part of the body they work closest to. Case in point: walnuts resemble the brain. They contain right and left hemispheres! Tomatoes have 4 ventrices, and grapes resemble blood cells. When a person bites in to a carrot, what does he see before him?- the eye.. iris and pupil. It's as if God was hinting to us "hey this is the good stuff man!"
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
I like it. haha
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Well lets see. I guess you could say that a basketball looks like the earth. But what are they both? They are spheres. Spheres have the same properties and so in many cases they have the same application. Spheres are always in motion. They move on an axis. The concept of a ball or wheel is based on the innate properties and characteristics of spheres. Its is an idea taken from nature.Plants that compose a human diet are naturally appealing to our senses in their natural state. Bright colors, sweet aromas, and stimulating shapes are what lead us to our natural diet. These plants have a well defined cellular structure and nutrient content that most closely identifies with the substance and ratio of our nutritional needs.A loaf of bread is an amorphous mass with no structure. It has a yeasty aroma and a dull lifeless color. Look at how interesting and well structured the wheat is that the bread is made from. The bread is devoid of relevant nutritional value to humans, is abrasive to the GI tract and creates inflamation in the skin and soft membranes.More to the point, if we are discussing the similarity of natural foods to the parts of the body, and we tried to identify bread in that context, the closest match would be a tumor. That is based on physical properties and structural form.Again, my main emphasis was on the point that natural unaltered plant foods look like healthy functional parts of the body, and denatured processed foods more closely resemble parts of the body that are damaged or dis-eased.I hope you will hold your ill informed attacks at bay next time and take a moment to try and understand the actual point being made. I am conscious of the feelings of others and being a sensitive person I do not appreciate your attack on my character. Please stick to the issues and this can remain a civil place for information and growth. Ouroboros said:
'Furthermore, when you look at a baked loaf of bread what part of the body do you see? Try looking at it next to a picture of a tumor, or a clump of fatty tissue.
The foods that we create by denaturing and processing other food stuffs always seem to look like infections or mutations of the body. Coincidence?'

Coincidence?
Not really. It's a shape. A lot of things are shaped similarity.

The earth looks like basketball, so what? Does that mean Michael Jordan is God? No.

It's a shape. Nothing more.

I'm sorry dude, but you are so far out there, I don't know where to start... this makes no sense.
Baked food = tumors?

It's a loaf of bread, for pete's sake. It hardly contains the secrets of the universe...

Anyways, odd looking fruit. lol
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Not to take this off topic, but I'm totally digging that little day gecko (I think it's a day gecko anyhow) hanging out on the 'male' part of that plant.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form