Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Check this out! Proof of our fruitarian nature.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i hope u meant sick as in sick mind :) if not whats wrong?ok? hugs Jayah O said:
OH DEAR!...LMAO! well that gave my poor sick self a good giggle! thanks :)

soaringeagle said:
well i can only guess what the 1st 1 tastes like
the 2nd 1 doesnt look like anything id try..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 08:26:24AM
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
The kids start school..and bring home the cooties! I caught your run of the mill cold/sore throat. With any luck I won't lose my voice...LOL Kids would looove that! I need some vitamin c..strawberries? soaringeagle said:
i hope u meant sick as in sick mind :) if not whats wrong?
ok? hugs

Jayah O said:
OH DEAR!...LMAO! well that gave my poor sick self a good giggle! thanks :)

soaringeagle said:
well i can only guess what the 1st 1 tastes like
the 2nd 1 doesnt look like anything id try..lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well its funny didje mentioned the group that lives on dorians alone cause well as an experiment i ate just oranges for a few months the vitamin c and energy rush was too insane though i literaly couldnt walk...i bounced..skipped.. just every step id bounce 3 feet off the ground and for some reason also started howling at the moon..id definately try oranges and strawberries but maybe some exchinacea toomaybe homeopathics i was looking aty a site yesterday that lets ya go through lidets of hundreds of symptoms and narrows it down to determine the exact remedie that will help u http://abchomeopathy.com/go.php

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
15 years ago
39 posts
i'm cracking up over here about fruitginas fruitenises fruiterosexuals, and all other unmentionable frutalia!! **wipes tear**... ahh!
Jayah O
@jayah-o
15 years ago
38 posts
K my kids were asking me what that "stuff" was..LMAO I just said fruit but I so should have said it was fruitalia!
Melanie2
@melanie2
15 years ago
99 posts
I've seen the seed before but not the other bit...lol...this kind of humour makes me feel like a school kid again :D
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
I don't remember the exact source, but I do recall reading somewhere that if we look at the shape of the fruits and vegetables that we eat, they tend to resemble the human body parts that they are most likely to help to keep healthy. If that's true then this is really telling what it's good for!! Is the male of the fruit edible too, or strictly for fertilizing the female fruit?
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Thats pretty brilliant.
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
15 years ago
101 posts
looks like the males got a case of tha herps! hahahaha
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Maybe they are supposed to grow next to rubber tree plants... anthony williams said:
looks like the males got a case of tha herps! hahahaha

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form