Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What is your favorite vegetarian meal?

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts

I'm really hungry right now so food is on my mind. :P What is your favorite vegetarian meal? Do you have a standard go to meal if you are feeling lazy?

I'm a huge fan of this Pumpkin, Chickpea and Spinach Satay that I found a recipe for. If it didn't take so long to make I'd eat it everyday!

I also like to have avocado and egg on toast... salt and pepper of course too. Perfect quick and easy meal. Yummo

updated by @mark-fry: 02/14/15 03:18:40AM
Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts

yesterday i made this hash brown black bean burrito. yum. cook the hashbrowns and beans with some onion and green peppers. add some cheese and a bit of ketchup... yum!

Evelyn Maes
@evelyn-maes
13 years ago
30 posts

As long as it is with pasta it's my favorite :D now for dinner i'll make a plate "pie" with some pesto, courgettes, tomato, mushrooms, pine kernels and a bit of cheese (vegetarian cheese off course :))

Mary
@mary
13 years ago
140 posts

I have been craving some Eggplant Parmigiana.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

stir fry

seitan red yellw peppers frying peppers sweet and hot peppers brocolli or spinach cumin curry sesamee seads and peanuts when brown i add a lil sot sauce or if i have it braggs imino acids and a splash of acv and a lil lemon juice

over top of that i make a sauce sauterd onions garlic pinch of cayan and jinger a 1/2 cup pu supr chunky all natural peanut butter more sesamie seeds and water cooked slowly to make a semi thin sauce that thickens as it cools let it thicken till its just able to be poured over the stir fry

i make it light to medium spicy usualy if i feel a cold or flu comming on i make it ezxtreme spicy to burn away the cold or flue and flush it out of my system

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

but for fast and ez lately i make a mini pizza like thing pita bread or any flat bread ..pesto artichoke hearts black olives feta sheese bake and eat..yumm

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

I have just recently changed my diet to vegetarian.... [I mean like a few days ago recently lol] the best thing I have had so far is a bean, rice, cheese, and salsa burrito. And it was store-bought. I think I am going to have to attempt my skills at home made flatbread. I looove pitas and feta cheese! :) But everyone else's favorite meals look really yummy, too!!

I found a really yummy-looking turkey-pumpkin chili recipe that I wanted to try, I think I'm going to have to try to find some tofurkey or something now. :) There's a really good quinoa chili recipe, too, if you want to try your hand at that.

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

kale-avocado salad. yummmmmmmm:)

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
13 years ago
164 posts

How long does one batch last for you? I LOVE tomato bruschetta but I've never made it before. :)

Rugby Girl said:

My favorite vegetarian snack is tomato bruschetta. I just keep some of the topping mix (plum tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar) in the fridge and just top some toast with it when I feel like munching and sprinkle it with cheese. :)

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts

I am loving this idea. Having spares in the fridge for a go to meal sounds perfect!!

Rugby Girl said:

It depends how often I eat it. Haha. But it will keep for a couple of weeks because the oil preserves it. This is the recipe I use and it's amazing and really easy to make: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/double-tomato-bruschetta/detail.aspx

Whenever I make it as an appetizer for family gatherings I always get rave reviews. :)

Sara M~ )O( said:

How long does one batch last for you? I LOVE tomato bruschetta but I've never made it before. :)

Rugby Girl said:

My favorite vegetarian snack is tomato bruschetta. I just keep some of the topping mix (plum tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar) in the fridge and just top some toast with it when I feel like munching and sprinkle it with cheese. :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form