Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

What is your favorite vegetarian meal?

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
7 years ago
39 posts

I'm really hungry right now so food is on my mind. :P What is your favorite vegetarian meal? Do you have a standard go to meal if you are feeling lazy?

I'm a huge fan of this Pumpkin, Chickpea and Spinach Satay that I found a recipe for. If it didn't take so long to make I'd eat it everyday!

I also like to have avocado and egg on toast... salt and pepper of course too. Perfect quick and easy meal. Yummo

updated by @mark-fry: 02/14/15 03:18:40AM
Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
7 years ago
52 posts

yesterday i made this hash brown black bean burrito. yum. cook the hashbrowns and beans with some onion and green peppers. add some cheese and a bit of ketchup... yum!

Evelyn Maes
@evelyn-maes
7 years ago
30 posts

As long as it is with pasta it's my favorite :D now for dinner i'll make a plate "pie" with some pesto, courgettes, tomato, mushrooms, pine kernels and a bit of cheese (vegetarian cheese off course :))

Mary
@mary
7 years ago
140 posts

I have been craving some Eggplant Parmigiana.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,526 posts

stir fry

seitan red yellw peppers frying peppers sweet and hot peppers brocolli or spinach cumin curry sesamee seads and peanuts when brown i add a lil sot sauce or if i have it braggs imino acids and a splash of acv and a lil lemon juice

over top of that i make a sauce sauterd onions garlic pinch of cayan and jinger a 1/2 cup pu supr chunky all natural peanut butter more sesamie seeds and water cooked slowly to make a semi thin sauce that thickens as it cools let it thicken till its just able to be poured over the stir fry

i make it light to medium spicy usualy if i feel a cold or flu comming on i make it ezxtreme spicy to burn away the cold or flue and flush it out of my system

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
28,526 posts

but for fast and ez lately i make a mini pizza like thing pita bread or any flat bread ..pesto artichoke hearts black olives feta sheese bake and eat..yumm

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
7 years ago
164 posts

I have just recently changed my diet to vegetarian.... [I mean like a few days ago recently lol] the best thing I have had so far is a bean, rice, cheese, and salsa burrito. And it was store-bought. I think I am going to have to attempt my skills at home made flatbread. I looove pitas and feta cheese! :) But everyone else's favorite meals look really yummy, too!!

I found a really yummy-looking turkey-pumpkin chili recipe that I wanted to try, I think I'm going to have to try to find some tofurkey or something now. :) There's a really good quinoa chili recipe, too, if you want to try your hand at that.

Heather
@heather
7 years ago
1,291 posts

kale-avocado salad. yummmmmmmm:)

Heathen Hippie )O(
@heathen-hippie-o
7 years ago
164 posts

How long does one batch last for you? I LOVE tomato bruschetta but I've never made it before. :)

Rugby Girl said:

My favorite vegetarian snack is tomato bruschetta. I just keep some of the topping mix (plum tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar) in the fridge and just top some toast with it when I feel like munching and sprinkle it with cheese. :)

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
7 years ago
39 posts

I am loving this idea. Having spares in the fridge for a go to meal sounds perfect!!

Rugby Girl said:

It depends how often I eat it. Haha. But it will keep for a couple of weeks because the oil preserves it. This is the recipe I use and it's amazing and really easy to make:http://allrecipes.com/recipe/double-tomato-bruschetta/detail.aspx

Whenever I make it as an appetizer for family gatherings I always get rave reviews. :)

Sara M~ )O( said:

How long does one batch last for you? I LOVE tomato bruschetta but I've never made it before. :)

Rugby Girl said:

My favorite vegetarian snack is tomato bruschetta. I just keep some of the topping mix (plum tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar) in the fridge and just top some toast with it when I feel like munching and sprinkle it with cheese. :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form