Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

oily hair dread question that turned into a diet debate vegan vs omni

Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Fair enough... I will post the videos and written accounts after I close up shop today.I cna tell you now though that many are in northern Australia and southeast asia but there are even some in this country... Klete said:
Im not calling you a liar, but i would like to see proof of all these orchards that are flowing with fruit that is going to waste. Most countries?? I find that hard to believe

Didjeridurian said:
Why is there a debate where we are talking about the mass genocide of an animal that has been created only to be forced into a life of fear torture and death.

Lets get real omnivores... the argument is not about eating meat or not its about how to go about doing it. Vegan diets are just as irresponsible if you only rely on packaged proccesed junk.

Lets say all the die hard omni's are gonna eat only wild meat that they hunt themselves... we would most likely need to hunt deer for viable meat (at least here in my region). Now everyone says "well they are overpopulated so that would be a perfect solution... BS they are under homed fro all of our developing and industrializing. If as a whole humans stopped "raising" meat, we would irradicate most species within a decade. There is no counterbalance. Unfortunatey the cancer and heart disease would not kill us off quite fast enough to control the "prey" population.

All we have to do is rely on fruit trees and free growing greens. Grains are a staple cause they are cheap and easy. Eating a proper plant based diet, we would never be able to over eat the fruits and veggies. My god, did you know that in most countries there are abandoned fruit orchards where enough fruit to feed citites just falls to the ground to rot every year.

If you are saying meat is justifiable as food but you do not support factory farming and you realizre that "raising" meat is in the long run unsustainable than you must be falling back on hunting. Sounds noble but just as unsustainable.

updated by @didjeridurian: 07/23/15 06:29:44PM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
"Unfortunatey the cancer and heart disease would not kill us off quite fast enough to control the "prey" population."harshh,How is hunting/fishing unsustainable? It's been going on veryvery long and as long as people fish or hunt in a respectable and panegyrical way then mother earth shall remain bountiful and productive of it's hidden treats,like blue crabs!!!yummay in my tummay.. Didjeridurian said:
Why is there a debate where we are talking about the mass genocide of an animal that has been created only to be forced into a life of fear torture and death.

Lets get real omnivores... the argument is not about eating meat or not its about how to go about doing it. Vegan diets are just as irresponsible if you only rely on packaged proccesed junk.

Lets say all the die hard omni's are gonna eat only wild meat that they hunt themselves... we would most likely need to hunt deer for viable meat (at least here in my region). Now everyone says "well they are overpopulated so that would be a perfect solution... BS they are under homed fro all of our developing and industrializing. If as a whole humans stopped "raising" meat, we would irradicate most species within a decade. There is no counterbalance. Unfortunatey the cancer and heart disease would not kill us off quite fast enough to control the "prey" population.

All we have to do is rely on fruit trees and free growing greens. Grains are a staple cause they are cheap and easy. Eating a proper plant based diet, we would never be able to over eat the fruits and veggies. My god, did you know that in most countries there are abandoned fruit orchards where enough fruit to feed citites just falls to the ground to rot every year.

If you are saying meat is justifiable as food but you do not support factory farming and you realizre that "raising" meat is in the long run unsustainable than you must be falling back on hunting. Sounds noble but just as unsustainable.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ya missed the pointitrs not sustainable if we get rid of factory farms then wed devastrate the wild population..hell many speciea s had already been huntedto extinction so yea its not sustainable weve already wiped out so many species, many are still endangered and still hunted..how sustainable is it to completely wipe out every trace of thousands of species?and why do u gotta? you can live just fuine in fact healthier without killing anything Matted Dew said:
"Unfortunatey the cancer and heart disease would not kill us off quite fast enough to control the "prey" population."
harshh,
How is hunting/fishing unsustainable? It's been going on veryvery long and as long as people fish or hunt in a respectable and panegyrical way then mother earth shall remain bountiful and productive of it's hidden treats,
like blue crabs!!!yummay in my tummay..

Didjeridurian said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
You can't say something is sustainable just because it has been going on for a long time.When all the people who make that argument truly begin hunting, trapping al their food, then we can talk again. Until then it is all just rhetoric for the sake of complacency.Next time you eat a burger try to find out where that animal came from, who raised it, and who killed it. Then find out what it was fed and how long it was dead before you ate it.My breakfast had been grown 2 miles from my home by a man named carl. It was off the vine for 7 hours before I ate it. I know where my food comes from and who has had their hands on it.More importantly SE is right. The point is that if you can be extremely healthy on a plant based diet (regardless of healthier since it is all so terribly subjective) why kill? Tigers can't eat fruit. Tigers eat to survive.Do some research about your food. Matted Dew said:
"Unfortunatey the cancer and heart disease would not kill us off quite fast enough to control the "prey" population."
harshh,
How is hunting/fishing unsustainable? It's been going on veryvery long and as long as people fish or hunt in a respectable and panegyrical way then mother earth shall remain bountiful and productive of it's hidden treats,
like blue crabs!!!yummay in my tummay..

Didjeridurian said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
woolly mammoths* Columbian mammoths* American mastodons* three types of ground sloths* glyptodonts* giant armadillos* several species of horses* four species of pronghorn antelopes* three species of camels* giant deer* several species of oxen* giant bisonall these species were hunted to extinction while there were maybe 20% of the number of humans and the life span od the average human was 20-30 yearsif even that muchand these were massive animals 1 kill could feed a villiageif we had to rely on hunting as our only food sourse wed have to resort to eatting only insects in no timein the average city how many rats and cockroaches to ya think it would take to feed 6 million people?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 6
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form