Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

mea
@mea
14 years ago
23 posts
i was fully vegetarian from when i was 4 yrs old to 10, eversince then i'm only willing to eat chickenbreast, nothing else... though sometimes i cant eat that either...weird, i know :D i imagine that i'm eating a dead animal... and thats rather gross
updated by @mea: 07/23/15 07:37:33AM
mea
@mea
14 years ago
23 posts
sorry, i didn't want to send it yet :D so to anwser your question: thats rubish who told u that? its a matter of choice. but as SE said ,it's not recommended to anyone
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
really? have you seen the conditions animals are living in before they are consumed??????? how can you say that's not inhumane?? I don't buy that plants have the same consciousness as humans or animals.

Maxe said:
I just think the main issue is how we treat the animals until we eat them, everything in the universe is consciousness in one form or another..so not more inhumane to eat an animal than a plant.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
that's applicable to vegans not vegetarians and also it's easy enough to supplement b-12 if u are vegan...no argument there really

Tyler Durden said:
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Interesting discussion...No you can eat what ever you want and have what ever hair style you want unless you are not living in a free country.
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Yup I am a certified butcher and I visited a few abattoirs and I must say that the first one i visited it was the day rabies slaughtered the beef for it to be kosher...yikes the animal was conscious ( the law says that the animal needs to be knock out first but they make an exception for the Jewish religion) when it got it's throat cut and when I saw the terror in the poor animals eyes while it was dying my legs went week. After that I became a vegetarian but I was always weak so I started to eat meat again but not as much.IMO if you want a 'cosmic correct' way of eating just eat fruit ( or anything that produces seeds), fruit evolve to be eaten (that's how fruit plants spread the seeds)

Maxe said:
Yes sadly I have seen the horrible ways we treat the slaughter animals..disgraceful and uncivilized. =(

I'm not saying plants have exatly the same consciousness, just like humans have a few more layers than animals. But plants sense pain etc for sure and send chemical messages to surrounding plants when they are hurt etc.
Jesse Graham
@jesse-graham
14 years ago
15 posts
ahmm soaringeagle spoke very well about this ur bodies not meant for meat .. im vegan too and meats jus not good 4 u especially red meats .. and its not like u have to eat meat to get protein and other nutirents, iron etc. u have nuts, beans, and spinach so lol i dont feel weak i work our an play sports jus like everone else at the gym when i go .. and i eat fish but only wit scales n fins not only becuz im rastafarian but also fish witout scales n fins are very toxic also ...
Chava
@chava
14 years ago
9 posts
No, you can eat meat that's if your vegeterian dreads or no dreads, I think it's called an Ital diet?
Jesse Graham
@jesse-graham
14 years ago
15 posts
yea of course u can eat meat but its jus not healthy for ya ..overall anyways

/ 10

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form