Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
You mean similar to Jews? I know the Jewish people won't eat scavengers... or anything that rolls around or eats from the filth or waste of another animal. I say, that's just fine... more seafood for me! xD

Maxe said:
Rastas aren't veggies? They just don't eat animals which eat other dead animals I think.. scavengers or whatever =)

updated by @faelwynn: 07/22/15 11:32:45AM
Kathleen1
@kathleen1
14 years ago
28 posts

Tyler Durden said:
we are omnivors by nature...so eat it if you want...

thank you....finalyl sum sense

CUZ I KNOW I DONT HAVE CANINES IN MY MOUTH (meant for cutting up MEAT btw) if i wasnt meant to eat meat. im not saying that being a vegan is wrong. humans have canines and molars. molars are originally meant for cutting up vegetation. notice how herbivores dont have canines and carnivores dont have molars. like human being , bears have both canine and molars, they eat berries and FISH(which last time i checked , was a meat source). so yes because of the diversity of our teeth, we can choose to eat one, or the other, or BOTH. i just hate when ppl spread false information like humans arent meant to eat meat. where do ppl get this from, read a biology book or something.

thank you science fueled by common sense.that has backed up all of my information posted here.

we are human beings people. we are omnivores, we can eat meat and vegetation neither can make us sick (unless you didnt cook ur meat or clean your vegetables). they both give us nutrients essential to our bodies' function.
meat does not give us colon cancer ppl, unless its pumped with chemicals (coughcoughMcDonalds!coughcough)
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Also consider the fact that we have an organ in our bodies that was (at one point in time) used to process some of the toxins that come from undercooked meat... it was used at one point in time, so saying that we're not meant to eat meat is silly. Also, I have a hypothesis... I think that some people, depending on where thier ancestors are from, have different dental structures that are designed more for eating meat, or veggies. For example, I knew a girl once who didn't have a single pointed tooth in her mouth... even her canines looked more like molars than canines... it was strange. But I've also known people who have had canines that look...well.. canine! So perhaps it has something to do with our ancestry? Where our families are from specifically? No telling really. All anyone can really know is their own body and basic biology.

Kathleen1 said:

Tyler Durden said:
we are omnivors by nature...so eat it if you want...

thank you....finalyl sum sense

CUZ I KNOW I DONT HAVE CANINES IN MY MOUTH (meant for cutting up MEAT btw) if i wasnt meant to eat meat. im not saying that being a vegan is wrong. humans have canines and molars. molars are originally meant for cutting up vegetation. notice how herbivores dont have canines and carnivores dont have molars. like human being , bears have both canine and molars, they eat berries and FISH(which last time i checked , was a meat source). so yes because of the diversity of our teeth, we can choose to eat one, or the other, or BOTH. i just hate when ppl spread false information like humans arent meant to eat meat. where do ppl get this from, read a biology book or something.

thank you science fueled by common sense.that has backed up all of my information posted here.

we are human beings people. we are omnivores, we can eat meat and vegetation neither can make us sick (unless you didnt cook ur meat or clean your vegetables). they both give us nutrients essential to our bodies' function.
meat does not give us colon cancer ppl, unless its pumped with chemicals (coughcoughMcDonalds!coughcough)
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I'll take it! I can just about eat my weight in crab alone! (not literally of course, but I can 'put it away' as they say xD) Yes, once a jewish co-worker of mine took me out to Olive Garden to celebrate something that had to do with her college mess... I can't remember exactly what... anyhow, she said that she really shouldn't even be eating there, as they aren't even supposed to eat off of anything that has even TOUCHED seafood! Blows my mind... plus, she's been so brainwashed to believe how dirty pigs are, that even the thought of eating pork makes her physically ill. Seriously... I once brought over a pizza, and in a joke my mate told her that there was sausage crumbled on it... she threw up right there... boggles my mind.

Maxe said:
It appears to me that humans are created/evoluted/programmed evoluted as the 'all round experiencer' of this world.
Just a little thing like our feet aren't designed for a specific environment.. and I'm sure we are meant to be omnivores as well, until we get to a point in evolution where we avoid meat because it vibrates too slowly to resonate with our organism.

Who knows...maybe some slaughter animals incarnate in this realm only to assist us/everything with our evolution, by providing protein for our DNA...and maybe these animals are pissed at vegetarians for not accepting their generous offer :P

Faelwynn: You can have my share of seafood as well *yuck* :P..didn't know jews didn't eat scavengers, but I'm sure I've heard that rastas don't eat pigs, crabs etc...not a rasta fanatic so it might be wrong =)
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
She was special that's for sure...granted, she did in fact eat many things that she probably shouldn't have....I don't understand how seafood is off the menu, but belly locs and cream cheese still is...what a strange dish... She's also the same person that got me addicted to Matzo Ball soup... that stuff is tasty as all get out!

Personal Jesus said:
XD id have so much fun with this person >:D

Faelwynn said:
I'll take it! I can just about eat my weight in crab alone! (not literally of course, but I can 'put it away' as they say xD) Yes, once a jewish co-worker of mine took me out to Olive Garden to celebrate something that had to do with her college mess... I can't remember exactly what... anyhow, she said that she really shouldn't even be eating there, as they aren't even supposed to eat off of anything that has even TOUCHED seafood! Blows my mind... plus, she's been so brainwashed to believe how dirty pigs are, that even the thought of eating pork makes her physically ill. Seriously... I once brought over a pizza, and in a joke my mate told her that there was sausage crumbled on it... she threw up right there... boggles my mind.

Kathleen1
@kathleen1
14 years ago
28 posts

Personal Jesus said:
XD were omnivores
sigh PJ some ppl just dont get it lol. our teeth arent meant for cutting meat? THEN WTF R THE CANINES IN MY MOUTH FOR!!!!!!!
charles hubert
@charles-hubert
14 years ago
19 posts
we are omnivore and the best meal u can eat is 1/3 meat 2/3 veggies including pasta around 1/3 of your 2/3 eating the most variety of meat veggies pasta u can the only reason why u guys says we are not made to eat meat cause of our intestin and our teeth well thats cause u either eat too much or not the right proportion if u eat to full even veggies will take longer to digest if u eat the right amount/proportion u will eat 5-7 times a day but u go poop everyday so meat dont rot in it u also dont waste any energy on digestion everytime u eat too much ur slowling down ur whole system stomache/intestin also eating big meal in the evening can make any food rot in your intestinand btw its rly a choice nowadays watever u choose make no difference since u can get anything u want from the international trade but its never been like that
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
does it really matter what we're designed for? In this day and age it really doesn't matter eating meat isn't necessary regardless. Some of us think it's disgusting, inhumane & bad for the environment and some don't care. It has zero to do with dreadlocks and everyone should do whatever their conscience (or stomachs) tell them to. lol!
Kathleen1
@kathleen1
14 years ago
28 posts

highowl said:
Okay as far as canine teeth go - they're simply called canine teeth they do not function as real canine teeth - do the research.

If you compare the anatomy of humans vs carnivores, herbivores, and omnivores you will see that we share the most in common with herbivores including.

Intestinal tract length
Stomach Acidity
Saliva
Shape of Intestines
Need for fiber in our diets
Cholesterol being bad for us
Flat front teeth
Lack of claws
Facial muscles
Jaw type, joint location, and motion

as well as a bunch of other things

Sources:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/09/are-humans-carnivores-or-h...
http://www.tierversuchsgegner.org/wiki/index.php?title=Taxonomy
http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html

hmmmmmmmm.....like what is said previously.

we are omnivores
eat what you want
it doesnt affect dreads
*end of story*oh btw... not all cholesterol is not bad for us because we actualy need cholesterol to stabilize our cell walls. wanna know what my sources come fromA BIOLOGY BOOKend of discussion *for real this time ;)*
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
very interesting highowl, thanks for sharing! :o)

highowl said:
Okay as far as canine teeth go - they're simply called canine teeth they do not function as real canine teeth - do the research.

If you compare the anatomy of humans vs carnivores, herbivores, and omnivores you will see that we share the most in common with herbivores including.

Intestinal tract length
Stomach Acidity
Saliva
Shape of Intestines
Need for fiber in our diets
Cholesterol being bad for us
Flat front teeth
Lack of claws
Facial muscles
Jaw type, joint location, and motion

as well as a bunch of other things

Sources:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/09/are-humans-carnivores-or-h...
http://www.tierversuchsgegner.org/wiki/index.php?title=Taxonomy
http://michaelbluejay.com/veg/natural.html

/ 10

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form