Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

thin dreads

Ivan Slay
@ivan-slay
12 years ago
15 posts

Well i have a little question. I'm doing the natural method for 2 months and i think it works very good for my but i have some thin dreads in the back of my head,i wanna know if it's because the length of my hairor it's just normal and eventually it's gonna be thicker,i want them thin but no so thin. Thanks :D

updated by @ivan-slay: 01/13/15 09:33:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

only 1 of thise would i call thin they wik thicken and if a few stay thin so what they look great

u got plenty ogf thick ones already too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

They do tend to thicken up as they mature. But the thin ones form for a reason. if you only had thick ones, there'd a be a gap between locks back there. The thin ones fill in that space, and make your hair have more volume andgirth

Eagles right, though. Only one of them can be called thin. But even that one isn;t thin compared to ones I and Eagle have.

Ivan Slay
@ivan-slay
12 years ago
15 posts

Yeah, i like the thin ones. I asked because a friend, she said they looked very thin but i think its ok now,

Valérie
@valrie
12 years ago
539 posts

Now these sections look great! Keep in mind though that as they lock up they will be much thicker than that because the hair tumbles and kinks up upon itself. Later on, if you think there are some that are far too thin, you can always get them to congo. :)

Ivan Slay
@ivan-slay
12 years ago
15 posts

ThanksValrie :),I think i'll wait and see what's happen

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form