Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Petition to get Soaring Eagle to Write a Book

tybee227
@tybee227
8 years ago
3 posts

I completely agree! We need them to write a book and i think maybe put success stories that started out with crazy bad kit happenings or similar and then what happened after they found this site and how much it saved there dreads.

xStargate
@xstargate
8 years ago
5 posts

I would be happy to copy-edit this book absolutely free. However, the internet is a dominant form of communication at this time on Earth. Perhaps a podcast series would be in order, in addition to youtube video resources.

Raven's Light
@ravens-light
8 years ago
346 posts

I think a book, podcast, and or a re-design and uniformizations for the site are all great ideas to help get these useful tips out there, cause I think all people who want dreads need this information.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

I am thinking about it.

have been awhile and have a few close friends who are authors. I have been getting a lot more requests to do a lot more.

Im just so busy, a multitasking maniac that's often busy 20 hours a day.

The only way I'd be able to write 1 is if i wrote it while doing other things..like dictated it.

I got so much on my plate right now too.

been flying, starting a new business that might be huge 

i have a passion project that also could be huge but got put on hold i think over a year ago

so  i would like to..and will if i can..

i'll make you a deal.. if any of ya commits to any research that's needed sure i'd love to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form