Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural no comb method.

Colyn Robinson
@colyn-robinson
8 years ago
45 posts
Im doing another BS wash tomorrow and plan to use ACV after which i havent done before(didnt know we had any hiding aroud the house). Someone care to give a quick explination?
updated by @colyn-robinson: 07/16/15 10:10:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,435 posts

after u sioak in bs 10 min rinese it out

then put a spoonful or 2 acv in a quart or more water pour over head rinse right away

--
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Colyn Robinson
@colyn-robinson
8 years ago
45 posts

My hair is starting to get pretty wild, slightly frizzy and move around a lot, i can only hope to see it start tangling soon but it could just be resectioning to make itself happy.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,435 posts

it sounds like its getting there

dont worry its doing what it needs to do

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Colyn Robinson
@colyn-robinson
8 years ago
45 posts

Not worried just yet, more excited than anything. Hoping my hair is catching onto the idea of what its supposed to do. Then its all about time and waiting, hopefully i can find something to distract me and make time go by faster.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,435 posts

forget time exists live in the eternal now

yesterday is a memory as a memory you cant be sure of its reality tomoro hasnt yet existed so all you really have is now

so in the now stop waiting for dreads and just do what yiud do ..live as if they already exist and soon that now will be here that they are theree

if you have watches calanders any so xcalled rwality meters throw them away (ofcourse if you have obligations like job s and appou=intments u might want some way to remind you otherwise u can frget to go till yoir months late)

i havent has a reality mjketer in..well theres no way to guess a decade or 2 mqybe and for that reason weeks months even years dont seem so long

distract yourself with living instead of waiting

--

Colyn Robinson
@colyn-robinson
8 years ago
45 posts
Thats a wonderful way to look at it. Your words of wisdom are quite inspiring.
Colyn Robinson
@colyn-robinson
8 years ago
45 posts
Everytime i wash my hair i feel like i ruin my sections. When it dries some of the sections are back but a lot of my sections are actually just very small strands of hairs. Almost like braids. Maybe i just overthink all of this or worry too much.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,435 posts

u definately overthink and worry too much

if your noticing the sections changing after u wash u are paying too close attention to them

they call it neglect but your not negglecting your taking care of the hakir keeping it clean and healthy they should call it ignoring actively ignoring the hair abnd what it does day to day

dont pay attention to it till theres something to pay atention too like looping or conf=going

--

Colyn Robinson
@colyn-robinson
8 years ago
45 posts

I want to start using oils in my washes to make my scalp and hair healthier but I'm not sure which oils to use, how i add it to the regimen or where to find them.

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form