Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

people's reactions

Andrea Harclerode
@andrea-harclerode
12 years ago
5 posts

when going through the natural method of dreading, how do i deal with the comments and negative reactions i get because of my hair? I went 2 weeks then today i got so tired of people saying shit to me about my hair that i brushed it all out. Im really shy and im new to this school so everyone reacting so badly to how i look really gets to me. so if theres anything i could do to like make it look less ridiculous while in the process of dreading or to just care less what those people think, please helpp :(

updated by @andrea-harclerode: 02/14/15 03:29:08AM
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
12 years ago
114 posts

Well if you want locks you have to get used to it!! :-P Who cares what other people think? Growing locks will help you weed out the losers and find awesome worthwhile friends. People will always pick on other people who choose to live a different lifestyle or just plain look different. Whether that be being fat, a vegetarian, a dreadhead etc etc. Try to dreaducate them.

Lincol
@lincol
12 years ago
1 posts

Try to dreaducate them!!! those are cool ideas guys

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

just stop caring if they make a comment u can tell em your letting it dread but really hs is fiull of bs ifyou werent dreading theyd cAll u fat no matter how skinny ugly no matter how pretty dumb no matter how smart.. dreading rteaches u a lesson to not care so much to rise above even invite the comments so they make u stronger..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andrea Harclerode
@andrea-harclerode
12 years ago
5 posts

ok thanks...im gonna try again :)

soaring eagle said:

just stop caring if they make a comment u can tell em your letting it dread but really hs is fiull of bs ifyou werent dreading theyd cAll u fat no matter how skinny ugly no matter how pretty dumb no matter how smart.. dreading rteaches u a lesson to not care so much to rise above even invite the comments so they make u stronger..

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

Are you against using any other method versus the neglect method?

Janice
@janice
12 years ago
49 posts

SE that just may be the most profound post of yours that I have read yet. Very insightful, indeed.

mark wachachaw
@mark-wachachaw
12 years ago
9 posts

my sister told me.... that on my coming birthday this april... her gift for me is COMB :)
annoying

Jackie C.
@jackie-c
12 years ago
34 posts
I think people who criticize secretly envy those who are able to "go out on a limb" and do things differently. I wouldn't want to live in their heads.
benjamin peterson
@benjamin-peterson
12 years ago
1 posts

i know how all you all feel. imagine a clean cut military man deciding one day to grow dreads at 28 lol. wow my family is not going to know what to do

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form