Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

Not really. I can tie mine up for bed and most of the time it'll still be tied when I wake up

updated by @baba-fats: 07/15/15 09:24:19AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

yeah, that does tend to freak people out.

When I was in high school, I was the only goth. I wore all black, eye liner, nail polish, black leather, trench coat... the works. That freaked people out.

It was funny to me, cause I never would have hurt a fly. I just wanted to be left alone. But I stood out like a sore thumb.

When I started looking more like myself in my senior year and got locks, I still wore black and my trench coat, but all of a sudden people started thinking I was cool and loved my hair and stood up for me when all the freshmen were scared. It was funny

My parents hated them so much, but they didn't mind when I wore all black. Go figure. And it was the complete opposite outside my house

Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
12 years ago
79 posts

dude i wear all black almost everyday wear super skinny jeans, im not goth i guess its just because i dont really spend time matching my clothes so all black works. but i wear marley, hendrix, floyd, and grateful dead shirts so i would be kinda the opposite of goth.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I was goth in how I looked, But I listened to every kind of music from goth rock to blues to the dead. I was depressed back then, but was always a hippie.

And yeah, black was just easy too. It showed how I felt inside, but it was also just something I could throw on and not worry about

But then again, I do that now and I almost never wear black now. I am just a dirty hippie now. Go figure

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form