Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funeral Time!!! :(

Kurt K
@kurt-k
13 years ago
13 posts

It is time to hold a funeral for one of my favorite little dreads. It was in the very back of my head and slowly thickened up at the bottom but not at the top. I tried several means in attempt to save it, however, when I looked to check it's progress, it pretty much just fell into my hand, sliding off of the few little hairs that kept it attached to my head. :( It is a sad day in the life of my dreads, but all of my other dreads seem to be doing just fine. Im just glad it happened to one of the back ones so its not as noticeable.

P.S. I might be posting pics later

updated by @kurt-k: 01/13/15 09:15:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how did u make and maintain them how did u try to save it?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kurt K
@kurt-k
13 years ago
13 posts

I tried wrapping it lightly with thread, I tried getting some of the locked hair to move into the skinny part, I didn't do anything harmful to it. :( All i do is keep them clean and separated, i guess it just had begun to break right before the thick part. Too late to do anything now though.

Loc-Ness Monsta
@loc-ness-monsta
13 years ago
1 posts

Is this common? You seem to be taking it rather well, where I would be mortified. And the only reason I ask is that I haven't had my dreads for long, but don't want to look forward to my hair falling out as a result. Yikes!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form