Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

From bumpy and loopy to more uniform dreads

Camilla Ry
@camilla-ry
13 years ago
15 posts

Right now my hair is really filled with bumps, loops and fork-like ends. I kind of like this stage and think it looks like a sweet elf or goblin. On the other hand I would like for them to be a little more regular and uniform in time. I'm not asking for a reassuring that they will be all identical andstraight without little bumps to make them unique. I just need to se some before and after pics from people who have gone beyound this truely wild stage to see where i'm heading.

Will anyone share some during and after this stage pics

I've tried taking some picture of mine but they are kind of crappy

updated by @camilla-ry: 01/13/15 09:14:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they are teens now with miniskirts peirced everything u can peirce and a wild streak in no time they will be more mature settled down and concider bowling a wild night on the town

if your lucky they might keep a few bumps and loops and be more the keriyoke crown then the golf crowd

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Camilla Ry
@camilla-ry
13 years ago
15 posts

Thanks SE, I needed to hear that. Even though I love the bumps and loops Iwouldprefer in time to have akaraoke crown than a pierced teenager

hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

In that case, mine's still a headful of wild teenagers, with lots of loops to hold piercings. Enjoy each stage, Camilla, while looking forward to the next (sorta like bringing up kids! Lol).

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form