Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Apply this thinking to any situation...most especially dreadlocks~

Michell Rodriguez
@michell-rodriguez
13 years ago
12 posts

I love weather, it doesn't take anyone's criticism. It just does what it does and acts the way it wants. Every time I feel a little down by hurtful things some inconsiderate people say, I remember this. Great post by the way!

updated by @michell-rodriguez: 07/17/15 09:15:56PM
Valerie2
@valerie2
13 years ago
9 posts

Great posts. They all made me smile. It's amazing what weather can do and it's a huge part in life. Especially the rain. We need it, even if we don't like it. I think i'm the only one out of my friends that loves to go out in the rain.

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you hunie...I think so too! :D And your apartment sounds like a beautiful refuge <3

Desirae Rose said:

@ Panterra: That's awesome. ^_^

I like my apartment a lot, too. It's a loft, so it feels bigger and has stairs, it has a balcony, AND it faces the woods across the street (there's a flowing stream of fresh water in the woods, too). It's my own personal sanctuary and retreat from the world. ^_^

@ SE: Your story about the rain is hilarious, because that's exactly what people look like, too. I remember one time at a festival (I think it was last year), a LOT of rain suddenly started to fall. It was like the skies opened up and wanted to make up for the previous weeks of dry weather (this was in the summertime, too). It started raining, and people ran and hid under the tents. But I enjoyed walking out in the rain. Although, when the rain was still falling and it was time to go, I DID have to run, because my painting was getting wet and the paint was starting to smear. XD

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you Bubbles (that is also the name of my snake...by the way!). I think you are very smart to look at things that way :)

Bubbles said:

I love weather, it doesn't take anyone's criticism. It just does what it does and acts the way it wants. Every time I feel a little down by hurtful things some inconsiderate people say, I remember this. Great post by the way!

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Yeah, I think this was a nice thread...isn't it nice how something so simple can unite us all? <3

earth child said:

Great posts. They all made me smile. It's amazing what weather can do and it's a huge part in life. Especially the rain. We need it, even if we don't like it. I think i'm the only one out of my friends that loves to go out in the rain.

baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts

you should do more research. it changed my life, hands down. buddhism plain and simple by steve hagan is a great book =)

Panterra Caraway said:

You know, I never thought of that! Thank you. I have been interested in Buddism my whole life and have read a few books on the subject. I especially love those by the Dalai Lama :)

baby britt said:

that sounds just like the basic principles of buddhism =)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form