Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread hq ruined my hair

SpaceGhost
@spaceghost
13 years ago
37 posts

After using the dread hq wax ( or over using ) only once I had to cut off my dreads. There was no way it was going away. Dread hqs products are horrible and damaging. I now have shoe hair and the wax is still There after much effort of washing it out. I will have to shave my head very short and then I will never use their products again. Though I am not giving up on the dreadlock journey, I have learnt from my mistakes and will continue with natural neglect method once my hair is long enough again.Thanks SE for your inspiration and guidance

updated by @spaceghost: 02/14/15 09:25:26AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

b4 u shave try combing them out soak in vinager then scrub with dawn and very hot water i know the stuffs very hard to remove but in combed hair it should come out u can follow with as residue remover like nutragena ranti residue or syave clarifying and u should be able to get it out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SpaceGhost
@spaceghost
13 years ago
37 posts
Already cut off my dreads and have shortish waxy glued hair. I will try what you said though if I have to shave nearly bald then I'm fine with that. Dread hq was just a bad mistake, should have found this site before I ruined my hair!

soaring eagle said:

b4 u shave try combing them out soak in vinager then scrub with dawn and very hot water i know the stuffs very hard to remove but in combed hair it should come out u can follow with as residue remover like nutragena ranti residue or syave clarifying and u should be able to get it out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well thats why i work my ass off trying to get us found 1st

under the members menu theres a members pages if 1000 members each got a page and linked to us wed be number 1 in no time

thats why im offering free hosting

so if u want a blog or page to tell your story i'll be happy to help u get it up

--
SpaceGhost
@spaceghost
13 years ago
37 posts
I will think about thatDread Truth forum is very big and active and they spread pretty much the same information. Do you know them?

soaring eagle said:

under the members menu theres a members pages if 1000 members each got a page and linked to us wed be number 1 in no time

so if u want a blog or page to tell your story i'll be happy to help u get it up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i know about em i was involved in the convos that giot that site started but once umm wgats her name put it togerther i let her run with it in fact i think i gave her the 1st 20 bucks towards starting it but once i started this site it grew 3 times faster so never needed to getr involved with them..slang..yea thats her name in fact i helped her when she started dreading

--
Dreadfern
@dreadfern
13 years ago
21 posts

I am sorry you had to learn the hard way brother, I did too. but look at it this way- Now you're a voice of guidance to future dreaders, we need as many as we can get. :)

SpaceGhost
@spaceghost
13 years ago
37 posts
Sure am ;) I'll always Recommend this site for anybody in need of help :)

Dreadfern said:

I am sorry you had to learn the hard way brother, I did too. but look at it this way- Now you're a voice of guidance to future dreaders, we need as many as we can get. :)

Dreadfern
@dreadfern
13 years ago
21 posts

Word!

SpaceGhost said:

Sure am ;) I'll always Recommend this site for anybody in need of help :)

Dreadfern said:

baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts

i'd love you help you get to number one, SE...

soaring eagle said:

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form