13 years ago
18 posts
im still waiting for "that" girl to pop up :p
updated by @pelun: 07/23/15 03:28:38PM
Valentin the Jellyfish
@valentin-the-jellyfish
13 years ago
79 posts
i dont really think you should look for a chick with locks but look for a chick you would love to be around no matter what. if you find a chick that loves you and you love her, you never know but she might have wanted to get dreads but didnt want to be judged or something and feels comfortable so the do it with you.
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
Good idea!

Valentin said:
i dont really think you should look for a chick with locks but look for a chick you would love to be around no matter what. if you find a chick that loves you and you love her, you never know but she might have wanted to get dreads but didnt want to be judged or something and feels comfortable so the do it with you.
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
You could say that he evolved into one...

pelun said:
like a nazi skinhead?

Mary White said:
Yeah, well I'm married to a skinhead and anything that is "different" is wrong.. :(

pelun said:
i have the sameexperience:( cant find a girl who will accept my locs.
pelun
@pelun
13 years ago
18 posts
sorry to hear that :(

Mary White said:
You could say that he evolved into one...

pelun said:
like a nazi skinhead?

Mary White said:
Yeah, well I'm married to a skinhead and anything that is "different" is wrong.. :(

pelun said:
i have the sameexperience:( cant find a girl who will accept my locs.
baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
you gotta stop looking and just let it come to you. you'll realize when you're older and you've been through a crazy relationship or two that this time you have to yourself right now is UNBELIEVABLY valuable. you really need to find out who you are to find someone who can connect with your puzzle piece. trust me, the wait is not a bad thing at all. it's wonderful. get to know yourself. love yourself. find your passions. find out what you can't possibly give up. just get to know people in general, learn how to read people, learn what kind of people you get along with. you'll get there, brother, i promise!!!! just let it fall into your lap. it will come. just be open, honest, and patient. love and blessings to you!
Connor McCammon
@connor-mccammon
13 years ago
11 posts

Baby Britt; you give some pretty solid advice =] I really appreciate it.

it seems that most everyone, secretly or openly, is waiting for that someone...patiently, or non patiently. But, over this past couple days, I've come to find something... Everyone is waiting.. right? well, if we all wait...who's left to do the chasing? If everyone wants to be found, who's left to look?

baby britt
@baby-britt
13 years ago
112 posts
the universe works in wonderfully unexpected ways, my friend.
Marina2
@marina2
13 years ago
4 posts

and here im thinking why cant i find any nice guy with dreadlocks? :P dont worry. lifes an adventure and youll find someone (:

Dreadfern
@dreadfern
13 years ago
21 posts

couldn't have said it better myself. including your previous comment too :)

baby britt said:

the universe works in wonderfully unexpected ways, my friend.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form