Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Why is it so difficult?

Connor McCammon
@connor-mccammon
13 years ago
11 posts
To find a nice girl with dreadlocks?. I know I should keep an open mind about dating, and just kinda wait.. right? But, ever since I got dreadlocks, I just dream of finding a girl with locks to share tips with and just be dread buddies? lol but it's harder than I thought. Nobody my age really wants dreads. And most girls in high school are just dramatic teenagers lol idk, I don't have much to say on the subject. I just thought I'd post something about it on here and see what advice or responses I could get haha
updated by @connor-mccammon: 02/14/15 06:10:27AM
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
No idea about the dating,.. but it's no easier when you're already married, and your spouse hates your locs.. like mine... and I'm 21. :)
pelun
@pelun
13 years ago
18 posts
i have the sameexperience:( cant find a girl who will accept my locs.
Mary White
@mary-white
13 years ago
27 posts
Yeah, well I'm married to a skinhead and anything that is "different" is wrong.. :(

pelun said:
pelun
@pelun
13 years ago
18 posts
like a nazi skinhead?

Mary White said:
Yeah, well I'm married to a skinhead and anything that is "different" is wrong.. :(

pelun said:
Connor McCammon
@connor-mccammon
13 years ago
11 posts

I love how quickly people respond on this site. And how quickly people become willing to lend a hand and support one another. I guess I do just need to be happy on my own, and wait for Her to show up. But I also am worried about waiting, then missing my opportunity because I'm not willing to chase after..? Idk... I'm only 17, I don't have EVERYTHING quite figured out yet haha oh, and Lauren; you can never be too optimistic =]

S.E.; you should hit me up with some info on that dating portion of the site? I'll check it out myself at some point. But, given my minor age, idk how suitable I'd be to join it haha

GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
13 years ago
155 posts

Why does she have to have dreadlocks? I find other dreadie girls here nice but usually they re to wild to be in a commited relationship, actually i find this with alot of girls. Your young and I've notice that sometimes I don't even have to go outta my way to meet girls they just come up and say I love your fucking dreads. Perfect opener, and then its like well thank you, Me: you look really pretty and stare into their eyes and then I go out for a smoke and they follow me all night. Dreadlocks are like a welcome mat for girls,

Connor McCammon
@connor-mccammon
13 years ago
11 posts

I guess I'm just not that quick on the draw with a comment back haha..

and she doesn't have to have dreads. I'm not THAT picky lol but that'd be a nice way to connect with someone in a relationship. Ya know? Both having dreads, somethin in common I guess..

FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
I ask myself the same question, but dont worry brother it'll happen...it will happen;)
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form