Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fringe help needed

DellDGM
@delldgm
11 years ago
7 posts
I am just preparing to start my dread journey. I have fine straight hair about 21-23"in back and about 15" in front, I'm thinking thin dreads. I am a short round teddy bear figured 42 year old woman, and was just trying to decide whether to leave a combed fringe or dread the whole lot. Any thoughts from anyone,TaDelldgm
updated by @delldgm: 01/13/15 09:45:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

let it decide let it dread itseld usualy starts in back moc=ves firward the front taking li[ongest so you can stop it or let it continue at any time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Hi there. If you usually have bangs, keep them for awhile. Dreads look lovely with or without them. One day you may want to let 'em dread, you'll know when the time comes. Enjoy your journey and welcome to this great site: I find all the information I need here. Happy dreading.

Patience
@patience
11 years ago
51 posts

My fringe is hanging in the balance at the moment too. I haven't been combing it but it's too short to dread spontaneously at the moment so it's going to come down to whether I decide to trim it or not. I've always had a fringe of some sort so I think I'd probably feel strange without one - plus it covers up the lines on my forehead lol - so it will almost certainly be staying but I may try and make it a softer line so it blends in better.

DellDGM
@delldgm
11 years ago
7 posts

Thanks for the replies,

I think i am going to go with keeping a bit at the front undreaded, just to soften the effect around my face a bit.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form