Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Any up-do styles for really long dreads?

amber bizang
@amber-bizang
11 years ago
1 posts

Hey guys, so I literally just joined yesterday even though I've been lurking for years (you guys really helped me get out of a lice problem I had 2 years ago!) because I realized recently that all I ever do with my hair is put it up in a big bun or in a ponytail. Does anyone know where I might find different styles I could wear? Threads or webpages or your own suggestions would be great! I'm not too good at doing things when I can't see behind my head, but I'm down to try!

updated by @amber-bizang: 01/13/15 09:43:59PM
TieDyedSoul
@tiedyedsoul
11 years ago
70 posts

I would look at some youtube videos they have somethings on there how to wrap your hair. you can try to play around with your dreads by braiding them. I think ehow has some videos you can look at too. The best way that I learn how to style my hair is just playing around with it and have fun with it. Hope this helped you out some.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i1 thing i did (u said very long mine are past my tooes) i wrapped the thickest round em all then next thickest then next coillike from base headed down til i got 1/2 way down with just thin ones comming out the encds wich i wrapped the opiosite direction towards the scalp tucking them in nealy when i came to the endss

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form