Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

short lock's

Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
@ doogieI get that too a lot. My friends are like "what are you doing to get your dread" I say nothing but wash and not brush and 80% of the time I get "gross". I don't get it.A style I did for my nieces graduation party was I wrapped half my hair into pigtail style loopy buns (think 1940's victory rolls) and pinned them with hair pins. Looked adorable and worked with my mess of curls.
updated by @myschyf: 07/22/15 11:54:27AM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

Yeah, granted I get some itchies here and there and I'm sure just a little more than ppl who do wash and brush and if I'm out somewhere and do just a quick little scratch I get, gross wash your damn hair and as always I say I do about 2-3 times a wk!

Jen said:

@ doogie
I get that too a lot. My friends are like "what are you doing to get your dread" I say nothing but wash and not brush and 80% of the time I get "gross". I don't get it.

A style I did for my nieces graduation party was I wrapped half my hair into pigtail style loopy buns (think 1940's victory rolls) and pinned them with hair pins. Looked adorable and worked with my mess of curls.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form