Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bohemian hairstyles for dreads?

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Heres a pretty Bohemian woman http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_02/siennaXPO_800x1067.jpg Not the hair you are looking for but I thought it was a beautiful pic
updated by @island-mamma: 07/09/15 10:33:10AM
Becca
@becca
14 years ago
4 posts
this is one of my favorites...

updated by @becca: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Pretty Becca said:

updated by @island-mamma: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
how is that possible??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
i love it :) Island Mamma said:
IDK but I guess if you live bohemian you will develop your style
Here's some pointers I found with google :D
1Move around as much as you can. Bohemians traveled primarily around France and Paris beginning in the nineteenth century and during the time of the famous French author Victor Hugo. However, without actually traveling to Paris, you can adopt a somewhat similar lifestyle by traveling throughout your home state.
Step
Remove yourself from some of your private property. Bohemians lived with hardly any private property and preferred living a communal or nomadic lifestyle. Some had only a coat with large pockets with which to carry all of their necessary belongings. If this approach is too radical for you, try spending a period of time away from your possessions.
Step
Shun strict moral values from your life. Bohemians believed in a carefree lifestyle with as few rules as possible.
Step
Become a person who values personal fulfillment rather than the pursuit of money. Bohemians desired to improve themselves in every way instead of seeking wealth or high standing in traditional society.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
yea thats beautiful and very bohemian Island Mamma said:
Heres a pretty Bohemian woman http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_02/siennaXPO_800x1067.jpg
Not the hair you are looking for but I thought it was a beautiful pic

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
karen
@karen
14 years ago
78 posts
This looks to me like bought braids around the top like a hairband, you can buy fake hair-hair bands...to me the back of her hair looks like extenstions and the front are loose twists...i could be wrong... MagicMeganMama said:
did you ever figure out how to do this? I would to do something like this for my sister's wedding. I will be performing her ceremony and officaiting their marriage.

Island Mamma said:
Pretty

Becca said:

updated by @karen: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form