Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

New ways to put my dread up, style them somewhat...

momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
8 years ago
159 posts
I would like to see how others are wearing their dreads...other than just straight down. Creative ways to wear them. I am into my seventh week and they are coming along. Trying hard to just let them be. Peace out for now
See photos below

updated by @momma-has-dreads: 02/14/15 08:18:49AM
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
8 years ago
212 posts
have you ever heard of a dread mo hawk?
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
8 years ago
159 posts
Look at my photos on My Page...my son has that now...he use to have a full head of dreads and one by one he cut them off ;-( now he has what I could call a mow hawk. peaceIllumiKnotty said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,512 posts
mostly i jusr rye em up for convemiernce not style too cool my neck in heat or keep em outta the toilet (an unspoken danger of long dreads)sometimes wrap em into a great big ballbut ive played with a few more styled things crowns baskets and wrapping em all up into a tight log like thing

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
8 years ago
212 posts
word! ima make mine a mohawk -- with shaved side of tha headJulie Kamin said:
Look at my photos on My Page...my son has that now...he use to have a full head of dreads and one by one he cut them off ;-( now he has what I could call a mow hawk. peace
IllumiKnotty said:
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
8 years ago
212 posts
dread hawk
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,512 posts

--

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
28,512 posts
wow i just looked at that last pic closer i didn't realize how sunburned and dirty i was after a few weeks in the mountains... we were close to 10,000 feet where the airs pretty thin so was extra ez to get burned bad

--

IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
8 years ago
212 posts
aww you makin we wanna go be in da woods!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form