Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

My dreadlocks, 6 + months. :)

Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
6 years ago
121 posts

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @circle-dancer: 01/13/15 09:29:54PM
Steven Wind
@steven-wind
6 years ago
62 posts

This is awesome! From what I can see, they look so healthy and like they're on the right track!
I'm almost at 11 months and, while my hair was a lot shorter than yours seems to be, mine isn't that mature yet.

I think the longer your hair is, the easier it is to dread, but like I've heard plenty of times - everyone's hair is different and it's your own journey. It took me a long time to learn patience (and I still don't have a lot, when it comes to dreads I do, though) and I wasn't living spiritually and my dreads suffered for months because of it. Once I started to turn my life around, that's when they started forming :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,514 posts

wow looking great :) i agree they look very healthy and happy

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international
Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
6 years ago
121 posts

Thanks guys, yeah it's kind of a crappy vid so you can't really tell, but they are doing good and they are finally shrinking up! I was thinking the shrinking thing was never going to happen to me, at six months it finally did though. I've lost maybe 4 inches or so from the overall length, but a few of the really twisty loopy bad boys shrank up to less than half their original size. I love watching them loop up all wild.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form