12 years ago
121 posts

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @circle-dancer: 01/13/15 09:29:54PM
Steven Wind
@steven-wind
12 years ago
62 posts

This is awesome! From what I can see, they look so healthy and like they're on the right track!
I'm almost at 11 months and, while my hair was a lot shorter than yours seems to be, mine isn't that mature yet.

I think the longer your hair is, the easier it is to dread, but like I've heard plenty of times - everyone's hair is different and it's your own journey. It took me a long time to learn patience (and I still don't have a lot, when it comes to dreads I do, though) and I wasn't living spiritually and my dreads suffered for months because of it. Once I started to turn my life around, that's when they started forming :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,639 posts

wow looking great :) i agree they look very healthy and happy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

Thanks guys, yeah it's kind of a crappy vid so you can't really tell, but they are doing good and they are finally shrinking up! I was thinking the shrinking thing was never going to happen to me, at six months it finally did though. I've lost maybe 4 inches or so from the overall length, but a few of the really twisty loopy bad boys shrank up to less than half their original size. I love watching them loop up all wild.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form