Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My knotty locks :)

elke.in.alaska
@elkeinalaska
13 years ago
90 posts
They're all awesome. Is the first one the le leche league logo?

Amy Michelle said:

^^right after I got it done (obviously)

^^ this one is on my thigh

^^ on my right hip

updated by @elkeinalaska: 07/22/15 07:36:28AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

it is. I didn't catch that a first. Very nice

Amy Michelle
@amy-michelle
13 years ago
18 posts

thanks all! I'm in love with my tats :) Yes, the one on my arm is the la leche league logo. I am really a supporter of the message they send. I got the logo on my arm where my bubs used to rest his head when he nursed.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

That's adorable. I agree with their message too. but there are somecircumstances where it's not possible. I don't think anyone should be forced to keep trying if they have too much trouble. In that case it's just about the baby. You have to make sure they get fed somehow

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

Amazing artwork and dreadlocks! <3

Amy Michelle
@amy-michelle
13 years ago
18 posts

For sure. it's all about the babie's health!! It doesn't work for some people, but at least you can make the effort to try.

Shanxon; thank you!

new pix!: I put extentions in last night. i really hated using a crochet needle, but at least it was just on the bottom of my dread, and i did an even job so its strong.

^^tickling my son with my dreads :)

updated by @amy-michelle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

Hehe. I can't wait to have kids so I can tickle them too. It'll be so cute when they try o grab your locks with their little hands. I always try to get my little baby cousins kids used to my hair. I tangle them in front of their faces and hope they take hold and play with them.

I love when people play with my locks. It would be so much fun for a little kid to do it too.

As for the extensions, They look great, but why did you decide to put them in? Why not let them grow long on their own?

Amy Michelle
@amy-michelle
13 years ago
18 posts

i just have always craved long hair, and figured out how to do theextensionsfor really cheap..and it's the hair i've always wanted; i'm going through a divorce and love the confidence booster. Eventually i'll take them out :)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

That makes sense. You've got to do what you've got to do to make yourself feel better. I hope your divorce goes smooth. They can be a real pain. a friend of mine is going through one too. And they've got a little kid and a bunch of pets to fight over

Amy Michelle
@amy-michelle
13 years ago
18 posts

thanks :) i hope it goes smoothly too. although nothing does with this jerk so we'll see. lol

Baba Fats said:

That makes sense. You've got to do what you've got to do to make yourself feel better. I hope your divorce goes smooth. They can be a real pain. a friend of mine is going through one too. And they've got a little kid and a bunch of pets to fight over

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form