be proud of it ;)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:47:43PM
Margreta
@margreta
13 years ago
2 posts

Hey I am very new to the dreading scene but have wanted them forever! I finally did my head last night using the rip and tear method and some of them have gotten very loose from the roots and an inch into the dread. I wonder if i should take those ones out and redread them or assume that they will tighten up over time?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

leave em alone they all will do that then tighten up u dont make dreads in a day they take time

--
hippiegal
@hippiegal
13 years ago
182 posts

Hi Margreta, and welcome. I tried rip and tear, too, and it didn't hold. SE is right, leave them alone. You might be surprised how fast they knot up if you do.

iholdthesecretrecipe
@iholdthesecretrecipe
13 years ago
50 posts

Perfect! I love the description of the trees/floorboards. Beautifully said.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i get inspired sometimes :)

--
RazorCandi
@razorcandi
13 years ago
8 posts

I LOVE these! Looks so great!

wildhorse
@wildhorse
13 years ago
6 posts

wonderful thread!

im a week in and i love the way my hair looks just by not combing....its a bit like pregnancy...each stage has its miracles and own beauty.

looking at dreadlock pics i can see the 'done' ones, and they dont look right, but when you see pics of where they have been allowed to grow and develop in their own natural way...they are truly stunning and the being is one with their dreads, and they hold something extra special....like an aura :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i agree its organic and beautiful

--
Evie
@evie
13 years ago
12 posts

Thanks for that. I feel so inspired and excited about this journey I'm about to embark on.This fits in with my philosophy on life and birth and everything. It's been a long time coming for me - I'm 39 now, but so ready for this. Thankyou for the site :)

/ 11

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form