Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

OMG guess what!?!

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Sooooo officially as of September 19th 2010 I have been a Dreadie for 1 year! It has been a fantastic journey and I can't wait for many more years to come. I will take a current picture so you guys can see my years worth of progress. Thank you SE for creating this site and sharing your knowledge with all of us! Thank you everyone for all your support through some tough times and relationship issues and all the positive feedback. I have never been so happy! I love you all so much! I am planning on going to rainbow next year so hopefully I will get to meet some of you!Peace and LoveIzzy-licous!P.S. Here are some photos taken September 4th at my cousins wedding.Some shots of the updo I had done for the wedding :)

There were 71 bobby pins in that updo! The face says it all in how much I wanted my hair down ;) It was assisted by several drinks haha!

Me and the maid of honor :)

updated by @izzy-licious: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha that 1 pics crazy :) but thats awesome your goin to next years gatheringand congrats happy birthday dreadies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bruce
@bruce
14 years ago
19 posts
Congrats on reaching this milestone on your dready journery.It's great when you have your first Dreadiversary it always seam like a long time in comming.
Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
oh well congratulations how exciting it must be for youxxx
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form