Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks pictures the most beautiful healthy dreadlocks photos

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
this site has the most amazing real healthy happy dreadlocks pictures of any site onlinecompare these pictures to any dreads on any other site and iits perfectly clear why products free dreads are the way to go.
Find more photos like this on dreadlocks forums
i hate to say it but after knowing all of upi seeing youir beautiful dreadlocks grow and mature over the past year so many dreads on so many other sites just look silly (now i'm only talking about commercial sites)so post your best pictures here show the world how beautiful dreads can be, without products and costly maintenance and salon sessions.be proud of your beautiful natural or nearly natural dreadlocks you truly have some of the nicest dreads i've seen.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:43:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well goodd quuestion depends how u define product freea bunch are in a product recovery stafge truing tio get the products ouit and recover98% or more are not actively using any products at a guessabout 10-20% at a guess of the african dreads are using some form of locking gel (which ofcourse makes sense for them)(that might be higher but dont think its over 25%)i think very few are actively using products besides soap and maybe left over acceleratorthere maybe as many as 3 or 4 who do use lock pepa for some reasonoutta 2000 ppl tho i think the percentage acttively using products is under 3-4% and well in product recovery or post product just hoping for the best that might be 25-30%lately especualy the percentage joining are more and more started 100% product free

--
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
yes, there are soo many gorgeous locks on the site!!! I love it =]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
uhhuh so everyone post yoursand if u feel like it include what u did or didnt do and use

--
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts

i made the mistake of dread perming but didnt touch them from then on, and a year later here i am :)
updated by @emily: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and thats the best dread perm recovery i ever sawi always thought your dreads were beautiful but please forgive me if i at some times had some doubts theyd ever fully naturalize they just had that well lil oddness u get from dread perms the texture was just off u know? but the last month or 2 has really made alotta difference maybe alot of the time u spent at the cabin waterskying and being in the water alot made the differenceim impressed with how great they look nowthe last 3 week s to a month they really improved a whle lot Emily said:

i made the mistake of dread perming but didnt touch them from then on, and a year later here i am :)

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

these are mine a few years ago at about 18 yearsthe 2nd pic shows both the products and methodsmethods playing in the woods for 2 weeksproducts fresh air sunshine and lovedid nothing used nothingjust let them dread

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form