Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beautiful inspirational dreadlock pictures

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
11 years ago
409 posts

Such inspirational pics, guys!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

This has inspired me to let a few of mine congo.

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

found this pic on the web and was going to post it, when I clicked on it, low and behold, it took me to Soaring Eagle's inspirational pics. I love this dude, he must have a great soul....and a happy happy life....

soaring eagle said:

love it more dreadlocked pilots!

Linus
@linus
11 years ago
43 posts

updated by @linus: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Vates
@vates
11 years ago
66 posts

me and my wife on our wedding day :) I met her on this very site :)

updated by @vates: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

oh yeah!

echolynnrain said:

Chevelle...THANK-YOU! Lol He's gorgeous!

Chevelle Trant said:

Thought he was beautiful,, anyone else agree,,,lol

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

Woooaaaahhh!!! Moustache dreads, are they!!!!??

Seph said:

Chris Kael from Five Finger Death Punch. Not sure how I haven't come across this guy before (and I found out about him truly by accident). While he didn't inspire me to start dreading, he has become my motivation to continue my journey!

ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts
I love it! That's actually pretty hot!
updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 07/22/15 08:22:02AM
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I love this guy's dreads, Brian Fair from Shadows Fall. I don't know how he started his dreads, but I know he lets them do their own thing now because they're extremely messy. Very long too, and let's face it, when you're in a metal band, headbanging with super long dreads is AMAZING and cool.

updated by @tara-c: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

Thanks Tara, I was beginning to thin I was the only metal fan on here. I like five Finger Death Punch too.

Tara C said:

I love this guy's dreads, Brian Fair from Shadows Fall. I don't know how he started his dreads, but I know he lets them do their own thing now because they're extremely messy. Very long too, and let's face it, when you're in a metal band, headbanging with super long dreads is AMAZING and cool.

updated by @zoeyrainsmom: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Sweet,
@sweet
10 years ago
133 posts

Just soooooo amazing! He must have really fast growing hair for them to get so long and so thick too!

Tara C said:

updated by @sweet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form