HashFlare
Dreadlocks Forums

before and after dreadlocks pictures comparing dreads no dreads

Ryan C
@ryan-c
5 years ago
29 posts

Thanks for the feedback on the dreads.

As far as the music, the soul band, were playing because we love the tunes we have chosen, and we love the energy and reaction we get from the crowd. We dont do just weddings, we have been playing bars, restaurants, makeshift house parties, birthday parties (at bars) and other things of the sort. We play in the soul band to provide entertainment for other people who really love the music and request for us to play for that reason. It also doesnt hurt that we are able to book gigs that pay upwards of $3000-$4000.

And as far as original music, Im in two other bands with completely original music that I absolutely love! One of which, we generally do dress nicesly, but occasiaonlly dress silly, or wear things like Jedi robes just for fun, because the music is very fun - kind of a Mr. Bungle (Mike Patton) kind of feel.

The third band, we just wear whatever we want.

updated by @ryan-c: 02/14/15 10:40:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,091 posts

im all about original and non comercial mysic i hate hate hate cover bands and most of the comercial garbage thats out there

oh and tribute bands are the worse!

but the point about the dreads is you dont gotta fit some corporate image even if u wear a suite so let your dreads be dreads..dreads arent all smooth and without lumps..

they arent all even

thats just not what dreads do..

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 02:37:22PM
Ryan C
@ryan-c
5 years ago
29 posts

Well, sometimes they do, and for my own personal reasons, I would like to keep them as tamed as possible. It is possible, I've seen it all over the place, and thats what I'm aiming for.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,091 posts

what u saw is imitation dreads that are severly harmed and dont last long

--
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
mahi s.
@mahi-s
5 years ago
8 posts

dis was before dis is after ... ;)

i love ma dreads ...was crotchetin before but now i left dem alone for over a month... :)

updated by @mahi-s: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,091 posts

wow i had no idea you looked like that haha pretty so question 1st pic wa that all your real hair/ was it straightened did u let it go natural before letting it dread

did u let it dread naturally or use a method\

they look great on ya

mahlet said:

dis was before dis is after ... ;)

--
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,091 posts

where was that 1st pic tajken?

--
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Kristina
@kristina
5 years ago
13 posts

first pic is me 2006

second is before 11 mounths when I chrochet with hook ml dreadlocks

third is me now

updated by @kristina: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
mahi s.
@mahi-s
5 years ago
8 posts

soaring eagle said:

where was that 1st pic tajken?

haha ..thank u! On Di first picture i had ma hair straightened..ironed ..it was someplace in Ethiopia lil bit out of the main city addis ababa.its natural n i love it.my dreads i started with crochetting ..now am not doing it anymore so its been like a month and 15 days since i did it.my hair is doin it itself now.
mahi s.
@mahi-s
5 years ago
8 posts
thank u fo di comment :) n yeah i never used chemical in my hair di ironing is just temporary but i stopped doing for like 3 monthes before di dread

/ 17

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form