Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

before and after dreadlocks pictures comparing dreads no dreads

Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

This is me at various stages of growing my hair out over the last 2 years.

And this is me on day 4. More pics will be uploaded when it starts looking any different.

updated by @ryan-c: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

We wear the suits because the soul band is playing music for events like weddings and parties, and it just makes it that much cooler when good musicians play music you know, play it well, and look good doing it!

You may not think that a suit looks bad and bland on absolutely everybody, but in our band, we take pride in being presentable, and being given compliments on on not only the music, but out presentation as a whole. Theres more to playing music for people on stage than just playing the music. Its an artistic presentation, and the suits are part of that.

updated by @ryan-c: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wedding bands are a dime a dozen they play generic music nothing original why would you want to settle for that? why not have your own style your own original music and try to do more? you'll never have an album or go on tour or be known at all if all you do is covers and weddings and blend in to the mediocre

now abvout your pictures your hairs meant to dread its dreading itself in the 1st pic

and looks bertter

then the "made dreads" if you let it continue on the way it wanted to it would look awesome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

now check out these guys

http://www.youtube.com/user/iyahni?ob=0&feature=results_main

all orifginal roots

derek started his dreads a yearafter me cassie a few years later..all natural all original all unique with a style all their own

--
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

Thanks for the feedback on the dreads.

As far as the music, the soul band, were playing because we love the tunes we have chosen, and we love the energy and reaction we get from the crowd. We dont do just weddings, we have been playing bars, restaurants, makeshift house parties, birthday parties (at bars) and other things of the sort. We play in the soul band to provide entertainment for other people who really love the music and request for us to play for that reason. It also doesnt hurt that we are able to book gigs that pay upwards of $3000-$4000.

And as far as original music, Im in two other bands with completely original music that I absolutely love! One of which, we generally do dress nicesly, but occasiaonlly dress silly, or wear things like Jedi robes just for fun, because the music is very fun - kind of a Mr. Bungle (Mike Patton) kind of feel.

The third band, we just wear whatever we want.

updated by @ryan-c: 02/14/15 10:40:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im all about original and non comercial mysic i hate hate hate cover bands and most of the comercial garbage thats out there

oh and tribute bands are the worse!

but the point about the dreads is you dont gotta fit some corporate image even if u wear a suite so let your dreads be dreads..dreads arent all smooth and without lumps..

they arent all even

thats just not what dreads do..

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 02:37:22PM
Ryan C
@ryan-c
12 years ago
29 posts

Well, sometimes they do, and for my own personal reasons, I would like to keep them as tamed as possible. It is possible, I've seen it all over the place, and thats what I'm aiming for.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what u saw is imitation dreads that are severly harmed and dont last long

--
mahi s.
@mahi-s
12 years ago
8 posts

dis was before dis is after ... ;)

i love ma dreads ...was crotchetin before but now i left dem alone for over a month... :)

updated by @mahi-s: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow i had no idea you looked like that haha pretty so question 1st pic wa that all your real hair/ was it straightened did u let it go natural before letting it dread

did u let it dread naturally or use a method\

they look great on ya

mahlet said:

dis was before dis is after ... ;)

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM

/ 17

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form