Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

NoBBY Loops! and Tight Zig Zags 3 month old dreads

Chandra Bailey
@chandra-bailey
10 years ago
10 posts

Dreads are 3 1/2 months old. Is all this normal...what do I do to make it purrrty. My 18 year old graduates next month and I must look "presentable"...Just "Neater" I love my dreadies but some days they worry me, like today they are shrinking up more and more everyday and the loops and zig zags sucked up. Ive lost about 3-4" inches in length. Last time I palm rolled while wet all the zig zags and loops literally CINCHED UP made big ol' Nobby knots sticking out everywhere and I cant make them go away. I tried crocheting 1 of them and I decided not to do anymore. Im trying to leave them alone and just let them be, but if they shrink up anymore I dont know what I'll do!! :):)

updated by @chandra-bailey: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well the loops are esential to dreading and are pretty they are such a beautiful part of the process

you look great

bnever palm roll and never crochet..especialy not crochet

the lopps will sick in on thier own..give them yime

and..they will shrink more its how they matyure

just accept it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

Don't worry about the loops!!! They are beautiful, and it shows you are making progress FAST!

Shrinkage happens, so there is no stopping that.

You should put your locs in a beautiful style for your kid's graduation! There are some amazing styles you can do with dreadlocks...braids, fun ways to tie it with other dreads, just have fun! You are lucky your hair IS so long...makes for lots of ways to style it! :p

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
10 years ago
59 posts

They're so much more than pretty already, they're beautiful. :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form