Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TnR to Natural?

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

Oh don't re-tnr your hair just let your hair do it's thing and dread it's self.

aadi ritz said:

its happening with me right now... i dont know...i have ripped some of them again...but i dont know if they are goin to stay... :(

updated by @hippie-love: 07/23/15 05:15:45PM
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

yep. thats what happens. your scalp thinks it can do a better job. some of my twist and rip stayed in though and its been cool to see it progress. all of it. i dont regret tnr so much. i like the ones that stayed. but most of it, 75% at least is natural bc it fell out. im glad though. you body knows where it wants your sections to go.

KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

also the ones that look gnarly at first, like the ones that form 'paddles' or 'flat poofballs' on the end, usually dread up quickest. they look funky at first but its worth it. you will notice that letting nature take its course produces better looking dreads than you think you can.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
11 years ago
80 posts

I have about 4 tnrs lefted out of 12. Now it's all natural since then.

KnotLady said:

also the ones that look gnarly at first, like the ones that form 'paddles' or 'flat poofballs' on the end, usually dread up quickest. they look funky at first but its worth it. you will notice that letting nature take its course produces better looking dreads than you think you can.

Shauna Kay Bee
@shauna-kay-bee
11 years ago
2 posts

I tnred my hair after going natural for 2 weeks or so. after three weeks some of the first ones are still pretty solid, but getting fuzzy (mostly the smaller ones). the larger ones are looser and more loopy. i didn't section my hair into squares when i did it, i kinds just made them where my hair wanted to go. so some are bigger some are smaller....

i have 23 baby dreads in total, and i was worried at first because most people sound like they have like...30-50. but my hair is really thin so i think i have less because i needed more strands to make a larger lock. none of mine are huge though. my hair also likes to get knotted and stays knotted really well.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form