Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Wide spaced bristil bursh

TheOhm
@theohm
12 years ago
21 posts

could a brush be used to delay the dreading process to make more uniform dreads? similar to dreads worn by those of the sadhu?
Ive been looking for the method they use to make their dreads but cannot find anything other than cowdung.. which i may have to try with dreads as nice as theirs :)
But it doesn't appear to be pure neglect being a lot of they are very uniform.

updated by @theohm: 01/13/15 09:32:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

nah they arent uniform if anything they just seperate

some say mine look really un9form for neglect but they are all diferent shapes and sizes irs all in how they blend

why would u want uniform tho?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TheOhm
@theohm
12 years ago
21 posts

uniform would have its advantages 1.more likely that youll have more dreads 2.being theyre organized a bit. 3. more acceptable in a workplace or professionalenvironmental.

i guess im not really in a rush so delaying the process for me is no big deal, if i had smaller dreads to start icould have a bit morecontrolcongo-ing them together into bigger dreads... does that make sense.
I guess i want somecontrol over my hair.. but i dont mind giving them its freedom to grownaturally.

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

i have TONS of sections, most of them are around the same size & the ones that are different are just really little so odds are i'll allow some to congo up. stick em together with a bead or wrap if you want a few to join up, or pull them apart if some are sticking together that you don't want to get too big. I wouldn't worry about delaying the process, it can take it's own sweet time sometimes ;)

TheOhm said:

uniform would have its advantages 1.more likely that youll have more dreads 2.being theyre organized a bit. 3. more acceptable in a workplace or professionalenvironmental.

i guess im not really in a rush so delaying the process for me is no big deal, if i had smaller dreads to start icould have a bit morecontrolcongo-ing them together into bigger dreads... does that make sense.
I guess i want somecontrol over my hair.. but i dont mind giving them its freedom to grownaturally.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

unifiorm is not more acceptable in the work environment thats a scare tactiv salons use to get you to pay them

it makes no diference at all

but pure neglect is protected by law if spiritual therefore only natural dreads are totalr]y accepted maintained or uniform dreads they can tolerarte..ir not and then tell you to cut them

seperating dreads determines the number and sizes if 2 dreads are congoing into 1 big dread u seperate em

organized a bit loojs harsh with conformity of size yiu get gaps between no blending with variations in izes you get thi[icki adding volume thin filling in gaps for a fuller head look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form