Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

no method dreading only product ..love

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
im here with my best friend chevy (chevelle trant in members list) and wanted to share her dread story..ariving at the colorado gathering with straight hair she asked hundreds to help her dread..2 weeks went by and her 1st 3-4 dreads formed naturalybut she wanted all the wonderful people she met to have a hand in it sobird from early bird cafe spinny methodhed twist and twist till the twists piled up on eachother then wrap the twists round twisting so tight it became a ball at the scalp ..then grippintg the end he ..boinged it pulled it all out straight and it stayed that waygrandpa woodstocks rock and roll methodhe took 2 rocks rubbed a ection vigerously then roled emtails tailsbraided then rubed till rattygrandpa granpa stick it to emwrapped a section round a stick then twistyed2 otheres wre hemp wrapped and 2 twist n ripped (only real metrhod used)lots of love was applied

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:29:00PM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
15 years ago
213 posts
those r all tightass methodsespicailly the stickit to um method hahahha never heard of that 1i thought u had said that she had gone all natural tho?either way locks'o'love
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form