Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WOOL EXPERIMENT + VIDEO :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

well hard to say if it will mess it up if it did it would get it all knotted up and forming a dread helmet which would eventualy become a unidread but it wont do much of anything till its long enough for knotsto hold so i just leave it alone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:50:38PM
ergeg
@ergeg
13 years ago
7 posts

my hair is starting to smell im wanting to wash it its ben 4 days i dont have res free shampoo and i ordered something on ebay? idk if its any good but what could i use as of now? that wount mess my cycle up or how can i wash it with out them messing up

Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts
I can't tell if you don't know how to use a forum or your just like to troll. there is a whole section here labeled dreadlocks maitanance which tells you all the different ways to wash and how. dilute a couple spoonfuls of backing soda with water and rinse really well. nothing you do is going to hurt your inch of hair. I'm sure your local health food store has dr. bronners. I know when I was in Italy they still had it.

ergeg said:

my hair is starting to smell im wanting to wash it its ben 4 days i dont have res free shampoo and i ordered something on ebay? idk if its any good but what could i use as of now? that wount mess my cycle up or how can i wash it with out them messing up

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts

Putting a shirt on wont help his hair dread...

vlad said:

for 1 put a shirt on. for 2 you have like one inch of hair. you couldn't even back comb locks in there if you tried.

Bummie
@bummie
13 years ago
34 posts

no it wont. but it will keep him from looking like a doucher. you know that guy... the one that gets a 1 inch barb wire arm band and never wears sleeves again so the world can see his awesome ink.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form