Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist and Rip your own head

Kayla
@kayla
13 years ago
5 posts

ive had mine in for a few days now and just washed them today for the 1st time going to try and only wash once a week till they tighten up though. have a lot more fuzz now then before my shower lol

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/super-clean-dreads-safe-for if you havnt already check this out great wash my whole head feels cleaner then it ever has with shampoo

Neil said:

I feel you on the arms thing! I did mine in about 4 hours. The back isdefinitelynot as tight but I think they should tighten up on their own! How often do you wash them?

updated by @kayla: 07/20/15 02:29:05AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

this is slightly on and off topic, but I don't like the term twist and rip. It sounds harsh. not something I'd want to do to my hair. Has anyone ever heard it called a dirty braid before? I heard that term a few times and think it just sounds much gentler to tell people when they are starting locks

jillian decarlo
@jillian-decarlo
13 years ago
4 posts
ihave never heard of dirty braid before....im not a fan of that only because everyome calls mine braids..lol. but i do have a question for everyone...my hair at the roots is loosening...a lot....ia that norm? i love en so much i just wana make sure i dnt mess em up. lol...and any thoughts on a rasta tam?much love everyone!!!!!
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

they're probably not loosening, that sounds like new hair growing in that hasn't locked up yet. Mine do the same, you might be tempted to twist them or something, but don't. That'll pull out those hairs. and then your roots really will be looser and the integrity of the lock will be weaker

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form