Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how much length will i lose?

Jackson Denham
@jackson-denham
13 years ago
1 posts
hi all, ok im new to this dreading, and i was wondering why your hair contiunes to shrink after you have had it dreaded? Is it because it continues to knot naturally after you have had it done? Or do you use a certain product to knot it? At the moment, my hair is just about shoulder length, i want to wait another couple of months before i have it done. If i do it natural what do i need to do?? i havent combed it for about 2 months, but i dont see any difference. Help!
updated by @jackson-denham: 07/23/15 08:05:29AM
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
13 years ago
81 posts
My experience is that my hair was to the small of my back when I started this one year ago. Now it is just a few inches longer than shoulder length. A LOT of shrinkage. BUT I have very tight dreads and they are so much thicker than when I started because of them absorbing themselves. But now I am hopeful that the length will start coming back soon. The shrinkage was the most shocking part for me, but since I just went through a year of patience to get here, I feel okay having some patience now to let the length to grow back :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form