but if they used regualar clay thats just dumb

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:56:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
so does ackeeoh also theres something called soapnuts i think or something its a nut from a tree thast makes a natural soap

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i see why hes an ex..sounds like an idiot..where do ppl get these ideas starthistle said:
I too have heard and seen some crazy things. My ex boyfriend, had dreads and used to put shoe polish in them and then burn off the ends. It smelled soooooo bad! I would ask why he did it, and he'd say so they (the dreads) would stay in.. craziness. The egg thing I've heard too except more for mohawks and whatnot... one night style not to stay in for too long of time.

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
I actually stumbled upon something posted in a dread thread on another forum by this dumbass girl I used to hang out with. She said she lol 'shaves' her dreads. Ya know like you shave a sweater? Lol I'm almost peed my pants thinking how stupid she was and how damaging and not good for dreads it is. She thinks she's a know it all and has bragged about her dreads. I think she has had them 2 or 3 years.Duh the fuzzies on the dreads help the dreads. Why would anyone shave them away? Eventually the dread will eat those loose frizzy hairs. I guess she wants starving fragile unhealthy dreads or something. I won't bother helping her. She thinks everyone is in love with her and wants to be her. Let her dreads look like shit- she won't listen to any advice anyway. Lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
was that someone i knew?

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
I dunno maybe? She mostly frequents parenting forums. But no doubt is a forum whore as I seem to run into her everywhere I don't want to.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form