Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Weirdest method you've heard of.

Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
A few days ago, my friend (who has never had dreads or long hair, so he knows nothing) said that I was doing my dreads wrong. I told him that I have new dreads, so they are supposed to look strange. So, he tells me "You should try putting honey in your hair." I just kind of laughed it off.
updated by @antony: 02/14/15 05:22:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
i had a freind who went to a salon..the salon coated her hair ..in luiquid latex which then hardened into rubberized dreadsive heard honey toothpaste peanutbutter axel grease even dog shitalotta ppl dont have a clueah another salon used glue

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
wonder if he was thinking of beeswax?hahaI think I heard of one that included tin foil and fire,, though I could be remembering that wrong, not sure how that would work.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
weirdest "methods" ive heard about are by using those "dreading devices" i posted in the tragicly rediculouse sectionoh and on the old site a guy was recommending first you "plesasure the dreads" (in otherwords do a masterbating motion) then to palm roll so fast and furius you feel heat..like your trying to start as fire in your hair

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
O_OI question the sentience of some people.
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
someone told me once to use egg. Xp i just think thats disgusting
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
would u preffer semen? Kellye said:
someone told me once to use egg. Xp i just think thats disgusting

--
dani2
@dani2
15 years ago
51 posts
think the weirdest i heard was that they cut every bubble away with a scissor, to have equal dreads, happened in a dread saloon
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
yikes(by bubble she means loop)wow did they fall apart? dani said:
think the weirdest i heard was that they cut every bubble away with a scissor, to have equal dreads, happened in a dread saloon

--
dani2
@dani2
15 years ago
51 posts
yes lol loop is guess the right word, think when you are young and have plenty hair, you can do a lot and you will notice this after some yearsmine would fall apart only thinking at a scissor
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form