Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Split ends :-S cut or wait N dread?

supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Hey guys N gals... Got a Question in regards to split ends:Can you twist and rip with split ends? cuz im not sure if I should get a hair cut (get rid of the split ends) or grow it with split ends than get it dreaded?Thanks for any help :-DMikeOhh and here is a joke of the day:A passerby noticed a couple of city workers working along the city sidewalks. The man was quite impressed with their hard work, but he couldn't understand what they were doing.Finally, he approached the workers and asked, "I appreciate how hard you're both working, but what the heck are you doing? It seems that one of you digs a hole, and then the other guy immediately fills it back up again.One of the city workers explained, "The third guy who plants the trees is off sick today."(I thought my dread question was a little too short so I added in a joke, but its a lil lame)
updated by @supp: 01/13/15 08:48:08PM
Bruce
@bruce
14 years ago
19 posts
when i started I had bad split ends backcoombed to start now that they are 20 months and have been blunted no more split ends
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I hadn't gotten a haircut in years before I dreaded. If you really want to you could snip the ends of your hair yourself before you dread but I don't think it really makes that much of a difference.
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Ok thanks guys, all I needed, I was going to get a haircut but I guess Ill pass. It's not like my split ends are really that bad anyways.Thanks Heaps :D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form