Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Freeformin

Brandon Middleton
@brandon-middleton
14 years ago
13 posts
So i decided i wanted dreads a little while ago but I dont have mush hair i probably have about 1 inch of hair and i have really curly hair but i dont wanna get twist of anything i just wanna stop combing and watch nature do its thing so should i wait to get dreads? and if i can get dreads at this short am i gonna have a lot of congos since i cant really rip them apart that easily. i want pretty thick dreads about as big in this pic

Thanks,Bubba
updated by @brandon-middleton: 01/13/15 08:47:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well u can seperate at any length thats long enough to dreadfu can start now if its nappy hair it will dread fairly shortif not iu might need more lengthycongos will form if u dont seperatecongoing is a great way to get thick dreadswether u seperate or not is up to uand how short your hair dreads is up to your hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandon Middleton
@brandon-middleton
14 years ago
13 posts
Is there any local stores i could buy residue free conditioner like walmart or something?

soaringeagle said:
well u can seperate at any length thats long enough to dreadf
u can start now if its nappy hair it will dread fairly short
if not iu might need more lengthy

congos will form if u dont seperate
congoing is a great way to get thick dreads
wether u seperate or not is up to u
and how short your hair dreads is up to your hair
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea most stuff in stores isnt great ..dr bronners u can use or baking soda

--
Brandon Middleton
@brandon-middleton
14 years ago
13 posts
what do you mean by baking soda ike should i just put it on my head or something??

soaringeagle said:
yea most stuff in stores isnt great ..dr bronners u can use or baking soda
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lolno search the site for baking soda theres gotta be 10,000 oages about it by nowtheres also the super clean dreads groupno point in repeatung the recipie and instructions since theyere already in about 10,000 or more places already

--
Brandon Middleton
@brandon-middleton
14 years ago
13 posts
ok with the baking soda thing do you use the whole thing like the whole gallon of water with the baking soda or do you just use some of it.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
You will not get those abs by going natural :PHis dreads don't look very natural, and he looks to be asian with a tattoo of africa....weird...buuuut let the smaller dreads form TnR congo (or get eaten, which is what I like to say) by the other dreads. then they'll look much bigger!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form