Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

going natural

Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
so i cut my dreads off two weeks ago. after thinking about it alot i cut my backcombed dreads off after almost nine months. i used wax for maybe the first couple weeks and i'm gonna say i dont see any inside any of the dreads (but my hair sure started dreading better after i quit using wax i think). i still have all my dreads in a bag and its crazy to see how bleached out they got over the summer. i left stubs of dreads and combed them out after rubbing olive oil all over them and it worked really well! it took maybe an hour and a half and i still have 5-6 inches of hair. i've been wearing a hat alot and the hair is already clumping up even on the top where it's alot straighter. dont have a camera here at school or i'd take a pic
updated by @andrew-harder: 01/13/15 08:47:57PM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I bet they will dread super fast this time around! Sorry you had to cut but congrats on the birth of your new babies! Many Blessings
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
confrats on a new start uiu might wannas use a good degreasing soap even down dish soap to get the olive oil out so it dreads up good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
i feel like i learned a bit about having/taking care of dreads the first time around. this is just an improvement in round #2! the olive oil washed out alot easier than i expected. i'm just keepin a hat on and seeing what happens. thanks guys.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form